TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Full Case Of Gt-H Diecast Cars

Roush GR40

Yeah, I saw this last week It's a neat box of cars but at $400 I think it's way over priced. You can get these cars individually for $30 each so that makes this box worth $150 tops. Also, did you check out the side of the box, this is box #1657 of #1844. Does that mean there were 1844 boxes x 6 cars = 1344 total GT-H executive diecasts made???? It wouldn't surprise me, these Executive GT-H cars are for sale all the time. People used to quote "there were only 300 of these made" but I really wonder if that number is wayyyyyyyy higher,...... maybe close to 1344 total, maybe.

Anyway, this is a cool item, heck I would like to have it, just not at that price.

QSS

Yeah, I saw this last week It's a neat box of cars but at $400 I think it's way over priced. You can get these cars individually for $30 each so that makes this box worth $150 tops. Also, did you check out the side of the box, this is box #1657 of #1844. Does that mean there were 1844 boxes x 6 cars = 1344 total GT-H executive diecasts made???? It wouldn't surprise me, these Executive GT-H cars are for sale all the time. People used to quote "there were only 300 of these made" but I really wonder if that number is wayyyyyyyy higher,...... maybe close to 1344 total, maybe.

Anyway, this is a cool item, heck I would like to have it, just not at that price.

QSS

Don't you mean 11,064 on your math? :) I agree that $400 is way over priced just because it comes in a box from China that says Hertz on it. Shouldn't they be lower priced in bulk rather than higher than the individual box? That makes that brown box cost about $200.

QSS

By people, would one of those people be the same ebay seller who has hawking those die-cast for years as limited edition by using an out of context quote from AmyB? Many people already knew his claims were bogus but it was nice of him to put the proof on the internet for others to see ;)

Steve

Archived