TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbyfest All Mustang Rally In Hermann Mo

Cobra Boy

Forgive me if this isn't the appropriate spot for this thread but it's been awhile since I have been on the forums.

Shelbyfest 2014 is April 25th and 26th in Hermann MO.

Registration is open now and the online form can be accessed at http://www.shelbyfest.net . I am updating our event website weekly as details are unfolding on a regular basis.

Our first three registrations were from Maryland and Alaska. We bring people together from all over the United States. Shelbyfest is a unique experience and anyone that's been will tell you it's a weekend you won't soon forget.

I am going to try to get back on the forums more often now but if you have a question that needs immediate attention, please email me at shelbyfestinfo@gmail.com

Thanks to my Team Shelby region, Shelby Performance Parts, and every other person at Shelby that has been of assistance over the past few years.

Thanks,

Kyle Caraway

Shelbyfest Founder

• 4 weeks later...

Kyle,

We plan on being there! Making it a TRUE Shelby/Mustang/SHELBY two weeks of fun!!! Starting out with Vegas Shelby Bash, followed by 50th Anniversary of the Mustang..to be completed with Shelbyfest In Hermann, MO!!! What a sacriice?!! I guess we will survive somehow.... :rockon:

Archived