TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New To Me 2012 Boss 302 Ls

johnrehder

The 2008 Shelby GT resides with the EX now so on to other cars mainly this one. 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca. Bought it at O.C. Welch in Hardeeville S.C. What a hoot to drive. Looking forward to my first track day. See some of you at Charlotte in April.

Boss 302 LS Summit Toy Run 2013 6.jpg

Boss 302 LS Summit Toy Run 2013.jpg

Boss 302 LS 5 Compressed.jpg

Boss 302 LS Summit Toy Run 2013.jpg

Boss 302 LS 5 Compressed.jpg

• 2 months later...

More pictures after a few decals and the new carbon fiber intake. Wanting to plastidip the radiator cover just for fun as I added Carbon fiber hood props to get rid of the hood prop.

Mirror compressed.jpg

Boss 302 LS rear view 2 compressed.jpg

Engine compressed.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to putting some parts on the Boss 302 today that I've had for months. A rear axle fluid overflow tank which will catch the expanding axle fluid during track sessions. Also installed some Aluminum Lower Control arms I got on sale at christmas time. They are a much better piece than the stock Ford pieces. The Tank is a Bob's Auto Sports Racing unit which came stock on the GT500KR. A very quality piece too.

Aluminum LCAs.gif

Rear Axle Over flow.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a nice new front bumper cover thanks to someone elses insurance company. Employee back into it at work. oopps! New cover is awesome no scratches anymore!

Damaged Front bumper.jpg

Repaired front bumper.jpg

• 2 months later...

More pictures after a few decals and the new carbon fiber intake. Wanting to plastidip the radiator cover just for fun as I added Carbon fiber hood props to get rid of the hood prop.

Very nice car! Love the Red on Black. The Boss is an awesome car. I've had mine over a year now and it still amazes me how well they handle.

Archived