TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registation Open - August 2Nd + 3Rd, 2014 - Norcal Shelby Club Mininats

MMcGuirk

One of the premier Shelby events in the country at one of the best road course facilities.

Registration is now open - http://norcal-saac.org/mininats/

If you have never been to this event, this is the year - Your Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Director is the Mini Nats Chairman!

We would love to see a big TS turnout!

Is it going to be at Sears Point, or is Thunderhill and the longer track under consideration?

Spring Sprint May 3rd + 4th is at Thunderhill on the expanded track. We will also have the Fall Classic there is October.

The Mini Nats are at Sear's Point...err Sonoma Raceway

Hello Michael, I would like to make it up there this year. Are there a dinner or two, or is it all track all the time?

yes, we will have a pizza social Friday night and dinner Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

Is this a SAAC 35 event or a TS event?

? Don't understand - SAAC 35 was the 35th annual convention held at Sear's Point 4 years ago. This year's convention - SAAC 39 - is schedule for May 13th/14th at Road America in Elkhart Lake WI.

This thread is for the NORCAL Shelby Club Mini Nats, an annual event that Team Shelby participates in

? Don't understand - SAAC 35 was the 35th annual convention held at Sear's Point 4 years ago. This year's convention - SAAC 39 - is schedule for May 13th/14th at Road America in Elkhart Lake WI.

This thread is for the NORCAL Shelby Club Mini Nats, an annual event that Team Shelby participates in

Okay. Thanks Mike.

• 2 months later...

We are returning to the Embassy Suites in San Rafael again this year.

We have a very favorable rate for Friday and Saturday nights - keep in mind these rooms are huge and suitable for sharing.

This year the car show will be on Saturday, allowing participants to combine the show and the banquet Saturday night.

We are working out more details as I write and will post them as soon as possible.

This event is a guaranteed great time!

• 1 month later...

I have tracked but never shown at mini nats---what classes do they have?

It will be a Top 25 format with the dignitaries, Brock, Bondurant, Grant & Morton making the selections. Along with Best of Show and possibly a few others

I am looking for anybody that is driving up to the mini nats on Friday August 1st from the Orange County area, I will be driving my 2013 GT500 up to the Mini Nats from Yorba Linda in Orange County. I have a friend that is also coming along with me in my car.

I plan on leaving my house around 5:00 am to at least get through L.A. Before traffic gets to heavy.

If any one would like to join up with me, let me know. Estimated arrival time to the hotel is around 3:00 pm to check in.

Send me a pm if your interested.

Jim

• 1 month later...

Archived