TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American In Charlotte??

Ky GT500

When I first read this thread topic I thought for a split second it was about Shelby American potentially opening up a 2nd location in Charlotte. Now there's an idea! Two day shipping anywhere in the US with east and west coast locations (and I could pick up my stuff locally). :yahoo:

A booth at the 50th anniversary would be nice, too.

With unlimited resources, its a great idea. That said, with all Shelby has planned in Vegas that week, they are gonna need all hands on deck!

Im sure Charlotte has some really compelling incentives over a sleepy town like Vegas, but I guess Im just not ready for the excitement that is Charlotte.

I'll add a thought here: Shelby could ship a booth and the guys who are coming to the CLT show could volunteer taking shifts to man the booth. While Charlotte, does not have the party atmosphere and over the top culture of Vegas, it will still be a huge show and Shelby should be represented. The booth could be shipped to me since I live here and then the guys who are coming in from out of town and will be at the show for the duration could volunteer. I won't be at the show more than a few hours due to other commitments (I have a 6 hour mountain bike race I'm competing in out of town).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived