TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lake San Antonio Car Cruise 2014 "central Coast Cobras"

HARALD KELLEY

Just FYI

The annual Lake San Antonio Cruise is scheduled for Saturday, April 5th. All car enthusiasts are invited, regardless of what type of car you have. The meeting places will be the same as every year. Northern folks meet at the Salinas Airport, and the Southern folks in Atascadero. Tri Tip and all the fixens will be served.

I will post a flyer if one is posted.

Here is flyer

2014 cruise to San Antonio Lake.pdf

2014 cruise to San Antonio Lake.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe if Salinas Valley Ford does a afternoon or evening car show, do the cruise and on the return trip do the show.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/83746-save-the-date-mustang-50th-celebration-at-salinas-valley-ford-lincoln-saturday-apr-5/

I had fun last year riding along with Brad.

Well I have to try and pay you back some how for all those rides in your Boss at Laguna!! Hopefully I can take my own car to LS this year. Good idea by Harald to go from the one to San Antonio to Salinas Valley Ford but would be a long day!!

@Central Coast Cobras

Update on the 50th Mustang Celebration at Salinas Valley Ford-Lincoln, Saturday, April 5, 2014:

Salinas Valley Ford-Lincoln and I are planning the biggest Ford Mustang Car Show in Monterey County! This is going to be the car show to attend in Salinas. We expect over 100 participants for this year's event. If you want to experience a fun, exciting, entertaining and safe car show, this is the one to attend.

There will be awards for all Mustang generations and non-Ford make participants. And, yes, @Harald @Brad, there will be an award for Best Shelby and Best Car Club.

If you want to pre-register early, please go to http://www.salinasvalleyford.com/mustang-car-show. A fully-detailed press-release is in the works, so stay tuned for more details!

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at josegarcia@salinasvalleyford.com.

Jose Garcia

Internet Marketing Coordinator

Salinas Valley Ford-Lincoln

josegarcia@salinasvalleyford.com

mustang_50th_celebration_sidebar.jpg

@Central Coast Cobras

Update on the 50th Mustang Celebration at Salinas Valley Ford-Lincoln, Saturday, April 5, 2014:

Salinas Valley Ford-Lincoln and I are planning the biggest Ford Mustang Car Show in Monterey County! This is going to be the car show to attend in Salinas. We expect over 100 participants for this year's event. If you want to experience a fun, exciting, entertaining and safe car show, this is the one to attend.

There will be awards for all Mustang generations and non-Ford make participants. And, yes, @Harald @Brad, there will be an award for Best Shelby and Best Car Club.

If you want to pre-register early, please go to http://www.salinasvalleyford.com/mustang-car-show. A fully-detailed press-release is in the works, so stay tuned for more details!

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at josegarcia@salinasvalleyford.com.

Jose Garcia

josegarcia@salinasvalleyford.com

mustang_50th_celebration_sidebar.jpg

What time on the 5th?

@ Harald @Team Shelby @Central Coast Cobras

The Mustang 50th Celebration Car Show starts at 11 a.m. Below is the timeline of events:

8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Car Show Registration: Participant Registration for Mustang 50th Celebration Car Show will be done on a Salinas Valley Ford iPad. The registration crew will hand each participant a participation certificate, two raffle tickets, souvenir bag and $500 Car Show Participant Voucher (vehicle purchase discount for participants looking to purchase a car within 30-days of car show date). Using an iPad for registration is faster and easier than filling out a paper form.

11:30 a.m.

Car Show begins.

11:45 a.m.

Vendors open: ROUSH, Salinas Valley Ford Service, Salinas Valley Ford Motorsports, All-Amercian Muffler (still confirming arrival), Mustang Beginnings and Salinas Collision Repair. More vendors are still pending confirmation, so stay tuned.

12 p.m.

$500 Car Show Participant Voucher Announcement.

12:15 p.m.

Barbecue opens: There will be no free food.

12:30 p.m.

First Raffle Drawing, Car Show Girls announce the first five raffle winners.

12:45 p.m.

“Mustang Engine Roar,” Tribute to Carroll Shelby.

1 p.m.

Pictures with Car Show Girls.

1:15 p.m.

Second Raffle Announcement, Car Show Girls announce the next five raffle winners.

1:30 p.m.

Judging Begins

1:45 p.m.

Salinas Valley Motorsports announces first ever in-house custom built Ford Mustang GT.

2:30 p.m.

Awards Presentation Begins

3 p.m.

Mustang 50th Celebration concludes festivities with a birthday cake celebration.

Please note: The timeline is still undergoing event and time changes, so there might be more events happening. Car Show will still end at 3 p.m.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 831-444-4468.

We hope to see everyone on Saturday, April 5.

Thank you to all those who have already pre-registered. If you haven't pre-registered, please register here: http://www.salinasvalleyford.com/mustang-car-show

Thanks, again!

Jose Garcia

Logo.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived