TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just For Fun........

gotoatz

Greetings All,

This may be old stuff, but a buddy of mine just turned me on to it. Kinda fun. You can order these "magazine covers" in many subjects, with your own pictures on them. He had one done for his wife for Christmas.....

http://www.myowncover.com/

Now, the other thing you can do, which I did, is set the photo and text up, just for fun, then use your computer's snipping tool, keep a copy of it, and use it for desktop, or whatever.......

Here are a couple of quick ones I did in about 5 minutes....

Capture_zpsc9a32211.png

mooatz_zps5d1a17ce.png

Have some fun with it, and enjoy......

Mike

Mike -

What software are you using to mkae your covers? They look great.

Z-man

EDIT: Nevermind...I figured it out. (Should have checked out the link you provided first)

cover.JPG

cover.JPG

Mike -

Z-man

EDIT: Nevermind...I figured it out. (Should have checked out the link you provided first)

attachicon.gifcover.JPG

Good one!

Mike -

Z-man

attachicon.gifcover.JPG

LOL... Nice one!

Jer

It is not letting me click and save.....

No it won't. After you put in your picture and text, go to the menu on your PC and use the snipping tool to highlight the picture, then save the snipped pic.

Mike

That's cool thank's for sharing. Not a new idea though as 50 years ago while on vacation with my parents in Las Vegas there was a novelty stand where I had a Vegas newspaper modified so that the headline read "10 year old boy catches a 50 pound Lake Mead Bass" and sent it home to my uncle who was my fishing buddy.

Archived