TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mfmc's 27Th Annual Mustang & Ford Roundup At Waterford Lakes 2014

Onirb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Klastinger,

Are you already in Orlando? If not and coming from the Jax/Daytona side, I will be happy to meet up and cruise in with you. If Sam is attending, I will meet him as he comes through St. Aug. Look forward to seeing you and your car.

I live in Lakeland, so I come through Orlando, and it takes me about an hour to get there, but definitely would like to meet for breakfast.

Let me know Jim. I will met you there at 7 for breakfast.

I live in Lakeland, so I come through Orlando, and it takes me about an hour to get there, but definitely would like to meet for breakfast.

I will be there at 645 waiting with you. Looking forward it..

Looking forward to meeting you and this Screwball crowd. My facebook group is also going to join us, so I am estimating about 20-25 people showing up for breakfast. :drop::yahoo: Going to have to call them :idea: to warn them of the crowd... :banghead: Hopefully, the service is good.

Just a reminder registration closes 2/1/2014. I will not be able to make breakfast this year :gaah: . If anyone has any questions let me know.

Would you like me to pick up Tommy so he can have breakfast with us. Don't want him to bug you about it all morning.

Vic

Thanks for the offer but Tommy is going to earn his breakfast and is going to help with parking. Also he is in charge of my car for the day. He is not driving it.

This is going to be a great show but I am going to miss the morning breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday at the Hooters GTG the count went up to 26 to meet at KEKEs for breakfast.

Looks like there will be 5 local Shelby owners and 3 out of towners, so far.

Locals, Jim, Joe, Nelson, Matt & Emily, me......

Out of towners, David, klastinger (sorry, don't know your first name...yet), Sam (aka Mr. Devil Bunny)....

Anyone else going to join this foray.

Vic

Breakfast update:

Called Keke's on Wed and just hung up the phone and advised them we had 26 people coming. They seemed non-chalet about it. I was told "we have 1 server at that time of the morning and they can handle it"...We will see.....

So help me, if the service is bad...they are going to hear about it....

Okay Shelby Fans,

Meet up place for Breakfast the day of the Show:

Keke's Breakfast Cafe

504 N. Alafaya Trail, Suite 111

Orlando Florida.

We are going to meet at 6:45 AM, they open at 7 AM.

When I stopped by to check it out, the line was out the door. About a 45 min wait for breakfast.

That means to me it is a good place to eat.

SEE YOU THERE.

Sounds like a winner! Weather looks absolutely fabulous! Looking forward to it......

Breakfast update:

Called Keke's on Wed and just hung up the phone and advised them we had 26 people coming. They seemed non-chalet about it. I was told "we have 1 server at that time of the morning and they can handle it"...We will see.....

So help me, if the service is bad...they are going to hear about it....

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You worry to much! We stopped by there for lunch, which was great, and talked to one of the servers about the number of people that would be there in the morning. She didn't seem to be worried.

We'll see you in the morning.

Vic

Jim, try to be on time.

Archived