TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Got My 2014 Membership Package!!!!!!!

William Rodgers

All I can say is WOW!!! Jer, you and the Team really went over the top this year, if you are not a member all it would cost a lot more to buy all of this then the membership costs, Join Today!!!!! I would join with no Package, but its a cool plus.

THANK YOU TEAM SHELBY!!!!!!!

A MUCH nicer hat than in the past, travel coffee cup, nice key chain, $10 Gift Card, Mouse Pad, Sticker, membership card, cold drink holder, Shelby Magazine, Key Chain Lanyard, and a Signed letter from John Luft, Keith Belair, Gary Patterson, and of coarse Jer Gervasi thanking us for being a part of the family!!!

Oh I forgot also Jer included his business card.

Thanks, everyone.

We asked the Regionals for input, and they gave us many great ideas… the overwhelming feedback was "make it USEFUL stuff"!

Jer

Thanks, everyone.

We asked the Regionals for input, and they gave us many great ideas… the overwhelming feedback was "make it USEFUL stuff"!

Jer

Jer, I was told by Tim to wait until the 2014 packages were in. In the website it says 2014 still coming. My membership valid until Nov 13, 2013. What to do?

Jer, I was told by Tim to wait until the 2014 packages were in. In the website it says 2014 still coming. My membership valid until Nov 13, 2013. What to do?

They're shipping… Website needs updating… feel free to renew!

Jer

No shirt this year??

Not in the Membership Package.

We do give you a Gift Card for a free shirt, redeem it next time you shop at www.shelbystore.com.

We wanted to offer a Ladies' option, etc… without delaying the Membership Kits.

Jer

i got mine. mug was dented pretty good. box was fine though so i think someone at Shelby was having a rough day and took it out on my mug :)

Jer, to his and Shelbys credit responded to a text with the image and said he would replace it. this was 10pm my time.

possibly the best CS person i have ever encountered.

Love the hat!

Just renewed and hope I get the kit by the end of January. I am planning to be in LV at to visit the new shop the second week of Feb. and can spend the gift card! Jer, you, John and Gary have now been warned of my upcoming visit! :cool:

Just renewed and hope I get the kit by the end of January. I am planning to be in LV at to visit the new shop the second week of Feb. and can spend the gift card! Jer, you, John and Gary have now been warned of my upcoming visit! :cool:

Oh, you'll have the kit by the end of JANUARY. As we've shown, those days are over. See ya soon!

Jer

Missing the diecast car now......? Agree about the shirts I am stocked up.

We changed up the mix. The die-casts got "voted off the island" in favor of more "useful" items.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived