TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What Hotel Is Host, In Vegas=Bash+50Th.

6f09

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of going to the Team Shelby bash'14 & the 50th Mustang events in Vegas,what is the schedule of events for the bash & is there a bus going to & from the Hotels for each of the events , or do I need a rental car.

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Jim & Judy,

South Point is most likely. We're awaiting room rate info. Mandalay Bay or Luxor are also excellent choices, BTW. All three hotels are right near Shelby American's new HQ (that's why we moved, right?) ;)

The Bash is Monday (mid-day) through Wednesday.

Yes, you'll want a rental car.

Full details will be released in a Survival Guide as the event approaches.

Thanks!

Jer

Jim & Judy,

South Point is most likely for the Shelby Bash portion. We're awaiting room rate info. Mandalay Bay or Luxor are also excellent choices, BTW. All three hotels are right near Shelby American's new HQ (that's why we moved, right?) ;)

The Mustang 50th host hotel site is MGM Grand.

The Bash is Monday (mid-day) through Wednesday.

Yes, you'll want a rental car.

Full details will be released in a Survival Guide as the event approaches.

Thanks!

Jer

I don't believe an OFFICIAL hotel was announced for us… We had Mandalay and South Point on the "short list".

Do you mean the 50th host?

Then again, I'm tired. VERY tired… :drop:

Jer

If you are towing a trailer you will probably want the South Point. The Silverton also has space for parking trailers. The Mandalay Bay (where the Barrett Jackson auction is held) has a large area where the car haulers park but I don't know if it is part of the hotel property. I towed my car to BJ and was told I couldn't park my vehicle/trailer there but could use it for loading and unloading. I think it was the white zone.

Make your reservations now at one of the likely places. There is no cancellation fee.

There is a chance we may be there. Don't know yet.

I don't believe an OFFICIAL hotel was announced for us… We had Mandalay and South Point on the "short list".

Do you mean the 50th .! again, I'm tired. VERY tired… :drop:

Jer

Maybe I shall have to book both Mandalay and Southpoint!!! Lol!

I have my car being shipped to my winter home in Phoenix at the end of January,and will be at my first Bash,I am so excited as it has been something I have wanted to do since the first Bash

The good news is that all these hotels are so CLOSE to each other, and close to our HQ. It's a BIG part of why we relocated down here!

Jer

Archived