TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Slowman - New Shelby Enthusiast From Germany

SlowMan

Hi all,

I just want to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Manfred, I'm German, 52 years old, mechanical engineer and I do own two GT500. The first one is a 2008 model, coupé in Alloy Grey. This car is since July 2008 my daily driver from April till October. The second one is a 2011 SS coupé in Kona Blue that I use for special events or longer trips/holydays with my wife in Europe.

Looking forward to become part of your community.

Manfred

Oops, just realized that I chose the wrong arrival thread. Hopefully one of the mods can move my thread to the GT500 area. Sorry.

Manfred

Keine Sorge, mich sie an Bord zu haben hier im Team Shelby. Zeigen Sie uns ein paar Bilder von deinem Shelby's

Alles das beste,

Tom

No problem, I will upload some pics these days, Tom.

Eventually we know each other personally. As I can read above you participated at the 2012 Shelby Run Europe. Remember your visit at Meilenwerk Stuttgart where more than 20 German Shelbys were waiting for your arrival? I was one of them. :-)

Manfred

No problem, I will upload some pics these days, Tom.

Eventually we know each other personally. As I can read above you participated at the 2012 Shelby Run Europe. Remember your visit at Meilenwerk Stuttgart where more than 20 German Shelbys were waiting for your arrival? I was one of them. :-)

Manfred

Superb, and I remember that day very, very well...In fact, there isn't one second of that trip that will ever be forgotten!

I just got back from 3 weeks in Europe, Edinburgh, London & Paris, but no Shelby, only the tube and the metro

Welcome to Team Shelby. Sounds like you own two great Shelby cars!

If you have not had a chance, please consider registering as the owner of your two Shelby cars at the the Shelby Registry: http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Enjoy the New Year.

David

Archived