TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Prototype Shelby, Hilarious

Cali_KR

Check out this poseur.... :redcard:

I needed a good belly laugh...and we don't have to worry about some unsuspecting (or uneducated buyer), based on what this clown is asking for it....

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4246446538.html

Some valid questions based on the written content in his own ad :hysterical2:

- If its a prototype, there couldn't be 200 units

- if its a prototype, how can it be full production

- 550 hp out of a Naturally aspirated 4.6L (its magic)

- all the above and, the factory "hush" exhaust

This is what this douche needs :club::boxing:

• 3 weeks later...

Seems legit, wish I lived in San Fran, id love to have a prototype shelby. That things awesome, specially them worn out seats. He should go to autozone and get some custom mustang seat covers so he can claim them are prototype too!

Sent the guy an email to ask some questions about his "Shelby." Anxiously awaiting to see his reply. Just asked him the basic questions. Is there documentation to prove its a Shelby Prototype? what power adder is on there to bring that to 550hp? and is it original from the factory like that? So we'll see the reply to this super rare prototype!

Unfortunately there is an ass for every seat and couple that with the sucker born every minute and you have the craigs list scammer's dream come true

We all have two ends, one to sit on and one to think with, success depends on which one you use. Heads you win, tails you lose.

We all have two ends, one to sit on and one to think with, success depends on which one you use. Heads you win, tails you lose.

I'm told sometimes there are two heads in competition with each other. I've witnessed this phenomenon several times. The little head often controls the big head :) Usually has nothing to do with wheeled rolling stock though. Double breasted mattress thrashers are often involved (will the censors get that?)

Archived