TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Shelby Racing Stripes And Door Panel Stripes?

GShelby09

I purchased a 2009 Shelby GT 500 and the owner before me removed the racing stripes so now it is just blue I was wondering where I could order new stripes and all to have put on if I wanted to some places just seem sketchy so looking for a good reference.

Thanks

GShelby09,

Contact John Farmer (TS-PNW Regional Director and owner of "Stuck on You Graphics") for help with your stripe needs. You can PM him here at this link...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/57929-stuck-on-you-graphics-now-officially-a-manufacturer-for-shelby/

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a 2009 Shelby GT 500 and the owner before me removed the racing stripes so now it is just blue I was wondering where I could order new stripes and all to have put on if I wanted to some places just seem sketchy so looking for a good reference.

Thanks

Another up tigon you could consider is having them painted on if you would like!

I had vinyl on mine first off and then wanted them painted,which I di! I couldn't be happier with the result!

Another up tigon you could consider is having them painted on if you would like!

I had vinyl on mine first off and then wanted them painted,which I di! I couldn't be happier with the result!

Plus 1000.

Archived