TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt/sc This Is Not Right

SGT0128

I don't understand why Shelby doesn't have eBay remove all the items that are under their trademark. We listed a Radio Station record that was under trademark (radio show) and eBay just de-lists it. I see so many items for sale on eBay that at SSI you have to prove you own the SGT. I don't know that the GT/SC is trademarked, but other items and parts are.

I don't understand why Shelby doesn't have eBay remove all the items that are under their trademark. We listed a Radio Station record that was under trademark (radio show) and eBay just de-lists it. I see so many items for sale on eBay that at SSI you have to prove you own the SGT. I don't know that the GT/SC is trademarked, but other items and parts are.

EBay requires a process to remove an item, and it must be followed every time, one by one.

I've sent this to Licensing, and they will have it pulled. Thanks for the heads-up...

Jer

These things do not bother me at all, if I needed a replacement I know where to go. What I do not understand is why someone would put that on their car if it was not a GT/SC.

it just makes it more fun when I'm at light and the guy next next to me thinks a GT/SC is an easy win.... only to find out theis one is real and the one he beat last week was 6 cyl clone..... :-)

I don't think someone should try to pass their car off as something it isn't,but if they supercharger their Shelby GT and want to let people know it's supercharged what do you think they should do? I think there are a lot more supercharged Shelby GT's Than actual Shelby GT/SC's.

I don't think someone should try to pass their car off as something it isn't,but if they supercharger their Shelby GT and want to let people know it's supercharged what do you think they should do? I think there are a lot more supercharged Shelby GT's Than actual Shelby GT/SC's.

They should design their OWN stripe package and not infringe on CS trademarks. Many supercharger companies offer or include emblems/decals with their superchargers that can be applied to their car if they want others to know its been supercharged.

Steve

They should design their OWN stripe package and not infringe on CS trademarks. Many supercharger companies offer or include emblems/decals with their superchargers that can be applied to their car if they want others to know its been supercharged.

Steve

What HE said.

Also, remember, a GT/SC package is more than just a blower, it's gauges, brakes, etc….

Jer

This being a very touchy subject I guess I did not explain myself very well, When I said "what do you think they should do" I thought someone might come up with an idea that would look good on a Shelby GT and not infringe on any trademarks. No one should steel someone's property. This forum is supposed to try and help Shelby owners,the members that have supercharged their cars are Shelby owners should be able to let the world know if they want but do it with class. With all the knowledge and experience on this site coming up with a good looking solution should not be a huge problem.

As for the thieves that steel your property I agree go after them and prosecute.

Archived