TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50Th Mustang Anniversary In Charlotte

19again

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final number is 68. I don't want to mention any names but the last to register was from the great state of Texas. He knows who he is. And I welcomed him with a great Great Lake smile!

Thank you all for making this happen. And I can't wait to meet up with you all. Once I hear back from Steve Prewitt, who everyone should thank I will post up.

I will also post a list of names in our group.

The total number of cars has increased somewhat. We now stand at 71. I am sorry for mistakes that were made. They happened in the last couple days of registration when things got hot and heavy.

Again when I get an email back from Steve I will post up. 28 days and counting. :)

For those that missed signing up for the event in Charlotte and Vegas the registration has reopened. You have until March 31 at 11:59pm. But sadly the MORE program is not open. If you decide to participate in Charlotte please stop by the Team Shelby trailer and say hello.

23 days and counting!

• 2 weeks later...

I Will be stopping by. I'm in the MORE parking with my local mustang club which is helping to run this event. I didn't see this post until after I had already signed up with them. Also hope to see some of you at the cruise in Friday night. Its sold out on web site but I think they are going to let some more sign up on site.

I Will be stopping by. I'm in the MORE parking with my local mustang club which is helping to run this event. I didn't see this post until after I had already signed up with them. Also hope to see some of you at the cruise in Friday night. Its sold out on web site but I think they are going to let some more sign up on site.

Yes do stop by and say hello. Team Shelby is in Group #5 near the entrance to MORE parking. Look for the yellow car trailer with Great Lakes Team Shelby on it.

Archived