TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50Th Mustang Anniversary In Charlotte

19again

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:reading: Enjoying my cup of Jet Fuel this AM....... This is exactly why I am not going to bother to bring my car to the show. I can see the desire for those who don't live here, but they do make it a challenge. I'll be sure to stop by while visiting the show and say hello. Looking forward to meeting you guys in person and admiring your rides.

Question about the MORE parking,

Being this is a MCA Cluster F**k, are we being assigned parking in the MORE lot? To park with our friends do we HAVE to come in together or is it first come first serve?

Jim I have attached the MORE Program "pdf " file. This is the quote, " Designated parking area for your group or organization ". We (TS) as a group or organization will be together. As for parking with a friend I would think that you would have to come in together. Now maybe if you can't do that when you do enter the parking area you could maybe switch with another member. I will pose this question to Steve Prewitt and post the reply.

MORE Program PP.pdf

Jim I have attached the MORE Program "pdf " file. This is the quote, " Designated parking area for your group or organization ". We (TS) as a group or organization will be together. As for parking with a friend I would think that you would have to come in together. Now maybe if you can't do that when you do enter the parking area you could maybe switch with another member. I will pose this question to Steve Prewitt and post the reply.

Thank you Sir for the response

Also, sent you an email to be added to your list.

Thanks for the info. I have previously sent you my info. Let me know if you did not get it. I am trying to figure out if I am going to trailer my car or drive it down. It is 810 miles round trip. If I can leave the car, I assume security will be available. It will be an absolute zoo there. I attended the MCA 35th in Charlotte and could not believe how many cars and people were there. Simply can not wait for this week to get here.

According to Steve Prewitt any cars parked over night in the MORE parking area will have roving security available. Also

shuttle bus service to close hotels is being worked out as we speak.

Could a non-Team Shelby, non-Shelby owner be allowed to participate with you guys? I have a friend with an 03 Cobra vert and we'd like to park together, but hey aren't making it easy. We definitely don't want to be held captive inside the speedway until 5pm every day!!

Could a non-Team Shelby, non-Shelby owner be allowed to participate with you guys? I have a friend with an 03 Cobra vert and we'd like to park together, but hey aren't making it easy. We definitely don't want to be held captive inside the speedway until 5pm every day!!

TR yes definitely. Anyone Ford owner can participate with us. Just a note you must purchase the event to be part of the MORE Program. Send me your info at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com and I will add you and your friend or friends to our list. And I hope to meet you in April.

I plan on registering this weekend. Had to work out a few kinks in the schedule. I also have the delemma about which car to bring. I have been invited by the host Mustang club to display my 66 k code inside the track. I can't bring both cars. Decisions!

• 4 weeks later...

OK with less than a week to register for the 50th in Charlotte you still have time to participate in the M.O.R.E. program. The registration close at midnight on March 15. Once the registration closes I will be notified where we will park. Your parking credentials will be in your 50th registration packets and they will be available at the host hotel, Embassy Suites Hotel. You can pick these up starting April 16 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM. Also they can be picked up Thursday and Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM and Saturday from 8:00AM to noon.

I have asked to be put in the MORE area as far north as possible, cross your fingers. Also TS will have a car trailer parked within the area for a central meeting spot. Please stop by. As of now I have over 60 cars registered with a mix of old and new.

Any questions please email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

And another reminder you must be registered with the event to participate in the MORE program.

See you all their.

OK with less than a week to register for the 50th in Charlotte you still have time to participate in the M.O.R.E. program. The registration close at midnight on March 15. Once the registration closes I will be notified where we will park. Your parking credentials will be in your 50th registration packets and they will be available at the host hotel, Embassy Suites Hotel. You can pick these up starting April 16 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM. Also they can be picked up Thursday and Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM and Saturday from 8:00AM to noon.

I have asked to be put in the MORE area as far north as possible, cross your fingers. Also TS will have a car trailer parked within the area for a central meeting spot. Please stop by. As of now I have over 60 cars registered with a mix of old and new.

Any questions please email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

And another reminder you must be registered with the event to participate in the MORE program.

See you all their.

Very nice and good post idea.

Well, how did it all turn out? How many cars did we end up with? Will we get a list of who all is in and the cars that will be there?

The final number is 68. I don't want to mention any names but the last to register was from the great state of Texas. He knows who he is. And I welcomed him with a great Great Lake smile!

Thank you all for making this happen. And I can't wait to meet up with you all. Once I hear back from Steve Prewitt, who everyone should thank I will post up.

I will also post a list of names in our group.

OMG, I just realized I missed the registration for the M.O.R.E. parking by 21.5hrs. Anyone have an idea what I can do to get my name added to the list. I was told by Rich Michiels to see if maybe someone at the MCA might want to give up his ticket for not being able to attend. Any other ideas? Help! I can't believe I would miss this with my 2014 GT500.

The final number is 68. I don't want to mention any names but the last to register was from the great state of Texas. He knows who he is. And I welcomed him with a great Great Lake smile!

Thank you all for making this happen. And I can't wait to meet up with you all. Once I hear back from Steve Prewitt, who everyone should thank I will post up.

Rich

Thanks for stepping up and putting this together for Team Shelby.

+1 thanks for organizing this. I hope to be there starting Thursday. I actually scored a room Saturday night at the Embassy. At least I will be close to all the action over the weekend.

Wonder who he is talking about??? :whistling:

Archived