TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50Th Mustang Anniversary In Charlotte

19again

For those Team Shelby members that are going to Charlotte in April I have started the official spreadsheet that is needed to participate in the M.O.R.E. program. What I need from you is your name, address, phone number and email address. Please send that info to me at

teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. And any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. See you next April.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sent u an email

Thanks Sherri I see your email and I will add you. Hope to meet you this April in Charlotte!

For those Team Shelby members that are going to Charlotte in April I have started the official spreadsheet that is needed to participate in the M.O.R.E. program. What I need from you is your name, address, phone number and email address. Please send that info to me at

teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. And any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. See you next April.

Received this from Steve Prewitt, MCA President. I am quoting his reply. " The MORE parking will not allow transition back and forth. If you sign up for MORE that is your parking area for the entire event. "

A person asked about this and I am forwarding this info.

How would they know if you parked inside one day and outside one day?

It'll likely be done in the same fashion as the 45th was in Birmingham, when you register they give you a color coded placard for your dash or hang from mirror which identifies your parking location to the staff directing traffic.

I asked Steve Prewitt and his answer is this, "The MORE parking will not allow transition back and forth. If you sign up for MORE that is your parking area for the entire event."

You know what: i think after spending 3 day driving the road in NC with the same bunch as last year, where we park is not going to matter.

And remember this; just because the car in front of you has red and blue lights on top doesn't mean you can't pass it.

Vic

You know what: i think after spending 3 day driving the road in NC with the same bunch as last year, where we park is not going to matter.

And remember this; just because the car in front of you has red and blue lights on top doesn't mean you can't pass it.

Vic

I can still see the look on that officer's face as the whole line of Shelbys passed him going 7 mph over the limit.. :shift:

Do we know where, when etc we will be able to park as a group? Will the cars have to stay there overnight? Thanks. Bill

Bill I don't know as of now where are designated spots will be. I do know that Steve Prewitt is aware of Team Shelby imminence participation. The closer we get the more I will know.

For your other question. No being part of the MORE Program you will have a reserved spot with in and out privileges. Where as if you park in the infield you MUST stay there till 5PM each day or I would think you could leave it overnight If wanted.

If you are interested in the MORE Program send me your info and I will add you to our growing list. Close to 50 entrants as of today.

Thanks for the info. I have previously sent you my info. Let me know if you did not get it. I am trying to figure out if I am going to trailer my car or drive it down. It is 810 miles round trip. If I can leave the car, I assume security will be available. It will be an absolute zoo there. I attended the MCA 35th in Charlotte and could not believe how many cars and people were there. Simply can not wait for this week to get here.

Bill I don't know as of now where are designated spots will be. I do know that Steve Prewitt is aware of Team Shelby imminence participation. The closer we get the more I will know.

For your other question. No being part of the MORE Program you will have a reserved spot with in and out privileges. Where as if you park in the infield you MUST stay there till 5PM each day or I would think you could leave it overnight If wanted.

If you are interested in the MORE Program send me your info and I will add you to our growing list. Close to 50 entrants as of today.

Glad to see your count has grown. I at about 43 cars. The Vegas MCA site is far behind the Charlotte site as far as posted information. Hope it gets updated soon.

Archived