TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Forged Alcoa Wheels Available In Small Quantity!

Jer

Mine arrived today! Opened one so far....great packaging btw. Thanks Jer!

I'll pass your compliment on to my team. They re-package every wheel by hand.

Enjoy!

Jer

Mine arrived today! Opened one so far....great packaging btw. Thanks Jer!

Be sure to post pictures after the install. I'm just wondering what brand and tire size are you going with?

Wow, I'm really wringing my hands. Does anyone know how all 9" wheels would look on a 2012 GT500? I've always wanted wider, not narrower on the rear end... Other than that I want a set.

A set of Alcoas would look smokin cool on your car....hope you find a set. Just do a google search for mustang alcoa wheel pictures.

Hey Jer, Happy New Year to you and the whole SA staff. I can only imagine what Vegas residents do on New Year's! One year, I plan to find out. Anyway, I received my Alcoa's yesterday! Packaging was excellent. I had one box damaged but the wheel is OK. Just a scuff on the backside. I did not receive the wheel center caps?? Are they shipped separate? I checked and re-checked all 6 boxes. I also checked the FedEx invoice and all six boxes weighed the exactly the same. I cannot wait to get these wheels on my KR!

Hey Jer, Happy New Year to you and the whole SA staff. I can only imagine what Vegas residents do on New Year's! One year, I plan to find out. Anyway, I received my Alcoa's yesterday! Packaging was excellent. I had one box damaged but the wheel is OK. Just a scuff on the backside. I did not receive the wheel center caps?? Are they shipped separate? I checked and re-checked all 6 boxes. I also checked the FedEx invoice and all six boxes weighed the exactly the same. I cannot wait to get these wheels on my KR!

Same here, the caps I ordered weren't in any of the boxes . I figured they would come soon, but since you asked,.....

my order number is; 90802.

Got'em late yesterday.

All your wheel says on it is "Forged"???

No Shelby, no Alcoa, no nothing but Forged?

Those will be MEGA rare. Kind'a wish mine were like that...

Phill

All your wheel says on it is "Forged"???

No Shelby, no Alcoa, no nothing but Forged?

Those will be MEGA rare. Kind'a wish mine were like that...

Phill

It reads SHELBY, there it a glare just to the left of FORGED. Apperantly still kind of rare though. Glad to have em!!

Some center caps shipped separately... I'm looking into the order statuses now...

Thanks,

Jer

The last of the center cap shipments left today.

So, anyone waiting should receive them soon.

Thanks,

Jer

The last of the center cap shipments left today.

So, anyone waiting should receive them soon.

Thanks,

Jer

Thanks for the update sir.

I know I am probably going to get yelled at but I have a headache going through all the searches on these wheels and tire sizes. I purchased a set of 20 X 9 Alcoa's (beautiful wheels) for my 2013 GT500. Question ~ I am going to have the rears sent out to be widened and what would be the preferred width to handle 285/35Z-20 Michelin PSS without any clearance problems. The car is not lowered it does have the performance and track packages. I assume that I may need to install an adjustable pan hard bar. It looks like quite a few people have installed 265/35Z-20's on the front 9" rims without any issues (I know Shelby recommends 255"s). Thanks for any advice :worship:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived