TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Gt350 Conv

I might be considering selling my barely used 2013 GT350 Conv.... send me private message if interested

Not considering selling because I think I can make money but for health reasons only.. when I say barely used its only because I have severe nerve damage in my arm and when its from your shoulder to your hand picking up something as simple as a glass of water is very painful. How many of you can drive your Shelby's by just clicking the cruise control button and relax, umm not me and due to my arm I have extreme trouble turning the wheel to make a left turn. Going to have another 2-3 surgeries over the next 6 months because I have lost some of the use of my fingers so when the doctor said for this to heal correctly you might want to consider not driving a car up to a year. WTF was my next words! However, considering the pain and the constant dropping of items I may have no choice, hence why I'm writing this

Lets see, leave it in the garage like a 1:1 scale diecast and get irritated because I cannot use it or sell it to avoid the irritation, man this is a very difficult decision

I'm not saying I will sell it or list it and try and sell it, however if someone is looking for a rare Shelby well these GT350 Convertibles are it so I'll have to consider it

NO worries I'm healthy and nothing life threatening but if anyone has nerve pain and its in something like your arm which you must use everyday of your life well then you know what I'm talking about

If I were you, I would keep it at least another year to see how you feel. If you are better, you might regret getting rid of her. If you don't get better, sell it then. Hope you surgeries go well.

How about this...

Get the surgery out of the way and see how you feel then. You may find that it brings you happiness during your recovery with the anticipation of driving it again. In my humble opionion, I don't see these cars depreciating much, if any, in the event you delay on selling it. I wish you success and good health!

maybe next time in Oahu... was checking out properties seeing old friends from high school who live out there and then much needed relaxation!

When I was trying to get there late 2012 and early 2013 prices were down but they went up for sure as of now and was only looking Kailua near Marine Base and Hawaii Kai which I prefer the most. On Sunday I think have you ever had that much rain? My buddy who has been there 20 years says it was only this bad a couple years ago

I live in Hawaii Kai. Yeah, we had a deluge for a day or two but better than dealing with snow and ice. Besides, rain makes the flowers bloom and the water fall! I actually drove my GT350 soon after I received to a special unveiling demo and got hit with a hard rain. No problems other than having to clean and dry the car upon my arrival to the event.

Sorry to miss you. As you saw the curve is now in the sellers arena and prices are rising quickly. K-Bay area is getting more service personnel, so demand for housing and rentals has escalated. Foreclosure deals are rare in your selected areas. Banks here did not play the zero down game so most foreclosures are on places purchased by non-residents using out of State banks.

Happy shopping!

I might have been in your neighborhood I was up in Mariners Ridge looking... prices are quite eye opening for homes basically built in the 70's with no upgrades.

In tonight's episode of Five-0 they used my buddy's house for filming part of this when they are looking for a suspect. He's got video's of playing with Scott Caan's dog around his house which I guess he brings to the set a lot. Pretty cool

Cool! The first 5-0 (not the pilot) was shot mostly at my late mother's home (now sold). Mariners Ridge is higher price due to the view. All the homes on the Marina or up on any of the various ridges command a 20-30 percent premium for location. On the Marina homes also are assessed a fee for the maintenance of the marina whether you use it or not. Sticker shock for Hawaii is always an eye opener when you are in Hawaii. We have the highest median prices for homes due to limited land and high construction costs. But you do not have to winterize your home, your car or yourself!

had the GT350 out today blowing the dust off it lol actually it was dusty.... first time driving it in like 3 months so it felt good and man these Coyote engines are strong as hell and mine isn't even supercharged! But I'm paying the price now as the nerve issue in my arm is throbbing and so what tired of waiting for doctors to make up their mines I'm enjoying the car.

I ordered it with the upgraded Eibach suspension but the rear coming loose so it needs a torque arm for sure. I didn't order it with the Watts option as didn't think I needed it but if start driving it all the time after surgery it will need a better rear suspension setup.

Glad to hear you got out in the GT350. My opinion - Don't sell that car. I don't buy cars for investments either, but regret every cool car I have owned and then sold. I wish I could have them all back. My GT500 and I will never part ways. Good luck on the surgery and I hope you and your GT350 have many sunny days with the top down in the future.

Archived