TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vote And Share Your Opinion On The 2015 Mustang

ViperNC

2015 Mustang: Like it or hate it?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the 2015 Mustang in general?

• It looks awesome and continues the Mustang heritage and legacy
    • It's FUGLY. I won't be buying one.

Mustang continues to change. Just viewing pictures car looks great! Just two complaints. Line on rear fenders not required. Hood heat extractors not the best look. Like that they are painted but would like them even with hood.

Here is my take on passing a Ford dealer next summer and telling my wife, " Dang, that dealer has a lot of Fusions on their lot. Oh, wait, I see horses on some of the grills. " My wife asked, " Aren't those the new Mustang? " My response " Uh, yep, I guess."

I like it, a lot....charcoal or black....

I think color will have a lot to do with how the car looks.

Plus I'm down with the Euro look and love my some Aston Martins...this, to me, is along those "lines"

Well done in my book.

People saying that this only appeals to the younger tuner crowd I think are being a bit off. I'm 46 and I love it and I am no fan of tuners. I also love my 65, 90, 06, and 13. All will have their own opinion no doubt and are certainly welcome to that. Most of the people around my office are older and most love it. I guess sales will prove one way or another. I'm ready to buy one when funds become available in a couple years.

I have seen the red one on GMA this morning and it looked like a base model, I was blown away over the silver convertible Mustang GT on CNBCs financial channel. I liked the interior look on this one. Looked like it had toggle switches under the radio, did anyone else notice this?

I would love to own one, but can't sell my Shelby GT/BJ Okay lets see how much they start going over ADM on the first few sales. Also would like to see some side and hood graphics. Well done Ford. The tradition continues............

GG

There would need to be another vote button for me. Not great (although better looking than I thought), but certainly not fugly (though I likely won't be buying one unless the Shelby version looks significantly better).

I won't be buying another Mustang anytime soon, however I like it. I also think this is one of those that, probably, pictures don't do it justice and it really needs to be seen in live 3D.

Funny, tonight I was thinking that my 2013 could just as easily be an evolution of the 2015.

edit - p.s., 2007 Shelby GT styling is still my favorite.

Your 2 poll options are a little drastic.

I neither hate the design, nor love it.

It definitely has a Mustang look to it, I would venture to say they have not done anything too extreme style wise. Playing it safe.

Now it could be that the performance and handling are absolutely superb (lets hope so) and that will sway me into purchasing mode at some time.

I do not regret having got my 2013 GTS year in the slightest, but I could imagine myself buying one in the future, so it certainly much better than I feared it could be.

But design taste is very fickle, I must say that I much preferred the rear end of my '08 GT to my current '13 GTS, but ultimately it didn't stop me purchasing it.

I decided to keep the poll simple. After reading some of the other threads and strong opinions which were polar opposites, I was curious to see where everyone stands. Yay or nay. Thumbs up or thumbs down. Simple is good. Results are "interesting".

P.S. "FUGLY" was a term used multiple times by those who do not like the new design so I borrowed it for the poll.

The poll should be "like it and would buy one" or "don't like it and wouldn't buy one" - this is all that Ford cares about, did they do a good enough job in the redesign to generate sales? There is a lot of room between Awesome and Fugly and I think most people would fall between these extremes, the question is do you like it enough to buy one or not?

I decided to keep the poll simple. After reading some of the other threads and strong opinions which were polar opposites, I was curious to see where everyone stands. Yay or nay. Thumbs up or thumbs down. Simple is good. Results are "interesting".

P.S. "FUGLY" was a term used multiple times by those who do not like the new design so I borrowed it for the poll.

You're so...

Black and white

+ or -

On or off

:hysterical:

I will wait and see. Right now looking at the rear it's too wide for the roof line. The inward slant of the tail panel is extreme. The positive in my opinion is the interior and the profile and of course the engine options. Oh and the paddle shifters! Can't wait to try them out. I will be shopping next fall for a new set of wheels and this will be on my list.

Archived