TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paul Walker Tribute Criuse

Denstang65

As many of you know, or are finding out now, Actor Paul Walker has died from a fatal car accident today. I am forming a tribute cruise in honor of him to be held next Saturday. I will figure out a meeting place and route to the crash site, so flowers can be left at that location. Anyone interested in joining me, please chime in.

I actually think this would be a cool little tribute to him. I wish I was gonna be out there on saturday. I will be out in socal on monday and was thinking of taking a drive out there that afternoon.

Thank you for that comment. Unfortunately, looks like I will be doing it alone, too. No one chimed in, so I will just go Saturday morning by myself.

Thank you for that comment. Unfortunately, looks like I will be doing it alone, too. No one chimed in, so I will just go Saturday morning by myself.

Did you end up going to the site on Saturday? Seeing the news coverage its looked like it was madness there. Tons and tons of traffic. That is great to see so many people paying respects to a great man!

Did you end up going to the site on Saturday? Seeing the news coverage its looked like it was madness there. Tons and tons of traffic. That is great to see so many people paying respects to a great man!

I did go. It was not a mad house, but the foot traffic looked constant. Another words, like a busy freeway, but not bumper to bumper. It was a site. You can tell one side was for Paul, the other for Roger, but they blended in together where they met. Flowers, candles, closed bottles of beer and wine. Some one even left a helmet and driving gloves for Roger. It was really neat to see all walks of life there paying tribute in silence. To be honest, I did not feel it was appropriate to take pictures of the site, even though I brought my camera. I was there for about 15 minutes to pay my respects. I basically prayed to god that he takes care of the two special souls! They will be missed.

I did go. It was not a mad house, but the foot traffic looked constant. Another words, like a busy freeway, but not bumper to bumper. It was a site. You can tell one side was for Paul, the other for Roger, but they blended in together where they met. Flowers, candles, closed bottles of beer and wine. Some one even left a helmet and driving gloves for Roger. It was really neat to see all walks of life there paying tribute in silence. To be honest, I did not feel it was appropriate to take pictures of the site, even though I brought my camera. I was there for about 15 minutes to pay my respects. I basically prayed to god that he takes care of the two special souls! They will be missed.

That was a nice tribute and drive to the crash site Denstang! I wish I could have joined with you on the cruise. It is such a shame to lose anyone in any kind of accident,let alone a traffic accident such as this. I had no idea that Paul did so much for charity and helping people in need,making this crash so much more sad seeing that they had just left a charity car shoe that they had organized for needy kids where they raised a lot of money for the charity!........... R.I.P Guys.

Archived