TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What are you thankful for today ?????

On this Thanksgiving many of us have plenty to be thankful for. I personally am thankful for my family's overall good health !!!!! Even though there are many bumps in the road, material wealth is basically unimportant if we are not healthy enough to enjoy all that we are blessed with !!!!!!!!!!!!

On this Thanksgiving many of us have plenty to be thankful for. I personally am thankful for my family's overall good health !!!!! Even though there are many bumps in the road, material wealth is basically unimportant if we are not healthy enough to enjoy all that we are blessed with !!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree. Happy Thanksgiving.

Defiantly thankful for my health and being cancer free now for 7 years. Thankful for my wonderful wife and my job. Being able to bless others because of my continued employment is a great feeling to have. Thank you Lord !

Mine and my family's health...the love of my wonderful wife, best friend and lover of over 35 years!

Without whom, I would not want to exist....

I am also thankful for more than seven years of friendships forged right here in the name of Carroll Shelby.

:grouphug:

I'm thankful for family and friendships, health and happiness, and this wonderful life we live in the US. Take a moment today to reflect on what really matters. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Totally agree. :cool:

• 2 years later...

Mine and my family's health...the love of my wonderful wife, best friend and lover of over 35 years!

Without whom, I would not want to exist....

I am also thankful for more than seven years of friendships forged right here in the name of Carroll Shelby.

:grouphug:

BUMP!

Now 38 years with G and 10 with you all! But the sentiment is the same.

:salute:

This day is a bit sad however, my best friend Cozmo would have been 16 today. We lost him this past April.

I am VERY THANKFUL for the near 15-1/2 years we had with him, tho!

Post # 1 from back in 2013 sums it up. Health is Wealth! That said, God Bless our first responders who are poised and ready to respond when called upon. Don't forget our men and women in uniform protecting our liberties and freedom we get to enjoy everyday. Thankful for the many TS friendships created over the years. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Archived