TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where is the Shelby 1000 chatter

Don  Johnston

I just got my S1000 after waiting over a year. I just took delivery a week ago, it's being delivered now to MD. I'm going to enjoy the car, so I'll post pictures & videos as soon as the weather lets me. This is a radical car. Something everyone needs to see I person to appreciate it!

Maryland?!

You and I will need to meet up at some future MD/PA/NJ/DE event.

Z-man

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome car. Love your color choices. The 1000 should all have the wide body option as standard to handle all the power. You need to make it to Carlisle or Media PA shows this year. I guarantee it will be a big hit. Enjoy it when the snow melts!

Not sure where you are in Maryland, but there is a Cars and Coffee in VA (http://katiescarsandcoffee.com/). If you go to an event in the DMV, please let us know so we can see this beauty!

Yes, I've been there for sure. You may have seen me, I also have a 12' GT350. I'll surly be making a few trips there. I be sure to let you know. Thanks for liking the car!!

Awesome car. Love your color choices. The 1000 should all have the wide body option as standard to handle all the power. You need to make it to Carlisle or Media PA shows this year. I guarantee it will be a big hit. Enjoy it when the snow melts!

Most definitely. If you know any of the dates, please let me now. Id love to make the drive. I'm the next town down from Frederick, MD. Carlisle not to far away. Looking forward to it!

sweet sounding car in the video. Are you on Rt 27 coming out of Mt Airy? Its been awhile since I've used that route to bypass the eastbound scales on 70, but it sure does look familiar

I'll have to try and catch you sometime to see this brute in person. I'm near Dulles

• 2 weeks later...

Have any 1000 owners had their cars dynode, run some numbers at the track, etc.? I have yet to see any numbers other that the factory rated HP. No performance data. Someone must have something to show. I am considering a purchase, but have no idea what the real performance is, especially in comparison to a Shelby GT500 SS.

Have any 1000 owners had their cars dynode, run some numbers at the track, etc.? I have yet to see any numbers other that the factory rated HP. No performance data. Someone must have something to show. I am considering a purchase, but have no idea what the real performance is, especially in comparison to a Shelby GT500 SS.

Have you seen the dyno vid on YouTube from I think it was the Shelby bash last year. Nice video of them tuning the beast!

I just got my S1000 after waiting over a year. I just took delivery a week ago, it's being delivered now to MD. I'm going to enjoy the car, so I'll post pictures & videos as soon as the weather lets me. This is a radical car. Something everyone needs to see I person to appreciate it!

Oh good Lord, I am in love....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case you have not seen my 15 min GoPro video of me driving at the Shelby bash, heading from the South Point Hotel to the new Shelby facility, you might want to check this link http://youtu.be/YheLlr5zYy0 You can enjoy the whole video, or fast forward into 7 min to see it. Oh, and turn up your speakers!

Archived