TEAM SHELBY FORUM

At The local Ford Store

grapepa

Yea, fewer miles would be nice ----- seems like some healthy driving for being an MSO. However, if one wanted to give decent exercise for the car, I guess 30-50 miles a month would keep the car healthy/fluids circulated/limber, etc. Finally, seems like Jeff would be a decent person to deal with too (reading the bio of Jeff Greenly at Yocum Ford). Assume this is the same Jeff...

http://www.yocumford.com/salesteam.html

Yea, fewer miles would be nice ----- seems like some healthy driving for being an MSO. However, if one wanted to give decent exercise for the car, I guess 30-50 miles a month would keep the car healthy/fluids circulated/limber, etc. Finally, seems like Jeff would be a decent person to deal with too (reading the bio of Jeff Greenly at Yocum Ford). Assume this is the same Jeff...

http://www.yocumford.com/salesteam.html

The Jeff mentioned by the OP is the same one in the bio. And that bio would be me. I haven't been on the site in a long while due to several major medical issues I have had to deal with, plus I don't take my car to shows like I used to (the constant bickering by others at shows about not winning a "trophy" just soured me. I rather do cruise nights, no awards, no all-day commitment). I'm a car-guy 1st and foremost. I always say I'm not a car salesman, but a car-guy who sells cars (there IS a difference). Mustangs are my hobby and I love them. I'm also on TMS so you can see me there as well (where I post the most, in regards to helping others get fair deals, answering questions, posting ordering guide info, etc). This GT was the dealer's car. He barely drove it, stored it in our warehouse and even added sta-bil to be safe. While it is still on the MSO, the bumper to bumper warranty is out, as we did report it sold back in 2009 (due to the rebates that were available, when these were sitting). The powertrain warranty is still in effect. Its basically brand new except the miles. Its worth a look. Any questions, feel free to call me at the number above in post #1. Thanks everyone.

Archived