TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody end a relationship lately?

BluesGT

These are sitting at a dealership right down the street from me. Anybody know them? Dealer just sent me the pictures, I'll probably run down there tomorrow to have a look. :shift::detective:

The 2014 is brand new GT500, black on black on black, convertible, Riccaro seats. Sweet! SA doesn't put numbered plaques in anymore? No numbered plaques anywhere that I could find. It does have Shelby lettering on the back, and the Shelby GT500 gas cap emblem.

The 07 has 24,000 mi, CS signed dash, nice driver. Has an older Team Shelby sticker on the passenger side of the windshield. It was in for service when I got there this morning, so it hasn't even hit the lot. It'll probably sell in the low 30's.

The 2014 is brand new, black on black on black, convertible. Sweet! SA doesn't put numbered plaques in anymore? It does say Shelby on the back.

The 07 has 24,000 mi, CS signed dash, nice driver. It was in for service when I got there this morning, so it hasn't even hit the lot. It'll probably sell in the low 30's.

Looks like a couple of nice finds. SA put numbered plaques in the pre-titled and post titled GT500's........KR, 40th, Super Snakes, SE, Shelby 1000.

The 2014 is brand new GT500, black on black on black, convertible, Riccaro seats. Sweet! SA doesn't put numbered plaques in anymore? No numbered plaques anywhere that I could find.

GT500's never received numbered plaques. Only cars which have gone through Shelby (or Shelby mod shop) received a CSM number.

GT500's never received numbered plaques. Only cars which have gone through Shelby (or Shelby mod shop) received a CSM number.

That was my understanding also. Should it still have Shelby badging if it hasn't been through Shelby?

Archived