TEAM SHELBY FORUM

An Open Letter From Shelby American to ALL Team Shelby Users

RichS

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Since 2006 this place has been part of my life. I enjoy this site and the people I have met and the friendships that have developed. The technical information is fun to read up on and it's nice to always have help when you need a question answered. Thanks for reinforcing the simple rules and guidelines.

• 5 weeks later...

2016 SHELBY F-150, 700 HP version

HELLO everyone, I'm new to the site! Let me start by saying I love Ford and Shelby! I have been a loyal Ford owner for over 22 years, as a couple we have owned over 22 Ford products and as a company we have owned fleet super duty vehicles in the hundreds. We personally own 2009 Black on black Shelby GT 500 KR, 2012 Orange Boss, 2016 Red with white stripes Gt 350 which we purchased with a 2016 Shelby F-150 (700 HP version) which stickered at $100.000. Now the reason I'm posting is we love the Ford part of our F-150 and the Shelby package engine wise but I am so sory to say we are Super disappointed in the Tuscany items on this vehicle. Enough so that I will never consider any vehicle with modifications from TUSCANY!! We purchased the SHELBy F-150 and almost immediately were disappointed. The Shelby GT-350 came with an owners collector package!! It is awesome, with a small versions of the Flat Plane crank and posters and video etc! Like with our other Shelby and Boss purchases. What we got from Shelby/Tuscany for the F-150 was a letter stating that if we didn't use only premium gas there might be damage to the motor and that would void any warranty that might be offered. We had to sign in front of a witness. Then and only then would Tuscany mail to us our second key!!! Then a month after purchase the front grills began to peel! Yep peel! It is coated with some sort of plastic coating that you can peel off with your hand in sheets. After four trips to my dealership, where I have been purchasing Fords for 22 years. The issue is who is going to pay for this?!?! At first they told us we were!!! What?!?! $100,000 and I'm going to pay ... I don't think so!! I have a beautiful Red and White Shelby F-150 that Everone wants to video and stops us even at street lights to ask about. I really hate having to explain why the gril, all four section look like CRAP!

It is 6 months later and we are finally getting the work done! What a horrible experience!!! The folks at Tuscany told me that because of all the time we have spent sitting at the dealership waiting for the work to get done and being told it couldn't be done because Tuscany glued the grills in and again and again we were sent somewhere to get work done and not ever being completed. Oh did I mention every "car service jockey" thinks it is a kick in the seat to drive the crap out of our 700 HP truck!!! Yep lucky somebody didn't get their a** kicked!

Tuscany promised to free of charge update our 2016 Shelby F-150 to the new 2017 version 750 HP including a ladder bar at the rear end to prevent rotation under power. Guess what we are finally getting the grill corrected thanks to FORD not Tuscany and that offer of the up dates no one seems to remember the conversation. FYI....Never Never will I purchase anything that is Tuscany equipped! I realize this is just a cosmetic issue but what and how would we be treated if there was a big issue such as engine or suspension?!!!

Beware! Ford and Shelby are awesome corporations and I can't say enough about how satisfied I am with their products but beware of third party packages or add on items!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello from a long time Shelby ehhh Driver, Some of you know me, many of you will have No idea who I am. I am a member of team Shelby, A member of tps and a Fast MF.I have raised several Thousand's of dollars for the Carroll Shelby Children's fund and hope to raise several more for the Carroll Shelby fund.

My QUESTION IS, How much is the original Shelby Banner from the 2008 Reunion in Terlingua worth? Banner is 5x7 and feathered in numerous Ford photos. This was the 2008 Bullrun that Carroll flew in for at Lathitas..TX IE TERLINGUA Its the one and only

I'm going to start this at 8K , YES $8000

Nobody is responding to this post

Hello, is anybody there

GT500, GT350,, Series 1 ,Cobra Has Team Shelby really gone to shit with No reply's?

May not want to post in a 3 1/2 year old thread if you wan to get replies. May get more replies if you post in the Terlingua area. Also would probably get more action if you post in the Terlingua Facebook page.