TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you think is the story behind this?

DubbsFaris

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8KZ0E5279634

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been able to pull the VIN. Its one I really wanted.

Isn't this the last one built? I think it was for charity. I would like to see this car. From looking at the Window Sticker he went with all options except the car cover.

What's the question? Is it because of the GHG color? Was that not offerred on the GT500? More info should be put on here for posterity....and for us not in the know..... :)

Exactly, GHIG was NOT a GT500 offered color.

And I realize the auction is the why. But if you spend what he spent on the auction, why leave off anything, right? And would you have guessed Kansas as the destination? Just wondering aloud who gets it, why they didnt get it fully loaded, etc.

I would love to have that car, I had a hard time deciding between a GT Premium Gotta Have it Green and the Shelby, if I coulda got the Shelby in the GHIT I would have been in heaven. I dont know why but I LOVE that color. Ruby red is nice too but man that green...... all the options but track pack....

Archived