TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCAT November Meet & Greet, 11/16 Gas Monkey Bar & Grill

EL SHELBY

For anyone who's interested the Shelby Cobra Assosiation of Texas will have a Meet & Greet this Saturday, 11/16/13.

Saturday November 16th, Meet & Greet at Gas Monkey Bar & Grille from 11AM to 1PM.

10261 Technology Blvd E, Dallas, TX 75220, Tel 214-350-1904. http://gasmonkeybarngrill.com

I appologize that I have not posted any Meet and Greets since early Summer. Up until about a month ago I had been working 12-14hr days 7 days a week for roughly 16weeks. The joys of working with the UAW.

Any and all are welcome. Please don't be a stranger, and I hope to see you there.

J-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not in some years. I'll be honest, many of the members are of the 'Experience' variety and the interest in track events just isn’t there with many of the members. SCAT leans more towards social gatherings, road trips, and car shows with an emphasis on family. However, that doesn't mean we will not do another track event. I personally would love to see SCAT host a track day event, possibly in conjunction with the North Texas Mustang Club or even Team Shelby. I'll discuss the possibility with the SCAT president.

Motorsports Ranch is an awesome track!

Archived