TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Raptors @ Shelby American

I checked out the two display models parked out front a couple of weeks back when I dropped past Shelby LV.

That blue one is LOADED. Jer wasn't in (and I had time to BS this trip) so I didn't get to pick any brains on what it had.

But it looked like it had EVERYTHING.

Phill

The size difference with the Mustang between is a great comparison. Not having my Raptor any more don't really realize the size difference until see it like that. Great job on the Raptors I love them!

I was going to order one but I don't want the interior or pay for it and they won't discount it so I'll get one elsewhere without the name and that's ok

• 2 months later...

I wonder how many they have sold ?

I contracted for my Shelby Raptor back in early Dec. when I ordered the truck and I am number 38. Truck should arrive in LV next week (2/13). Hopefully they will start on it right away.

Ray

When I was at SA last Friday, 2/7/14, two new black Raptors were being delivered in the late afternoon off a transporter. I spotted a red and a white one in the shop getting worked on. There might have been more that I could not spot. Out front were a red and a blue Raptor. :cool:

When I was at SA last Friday, 2/7/14, two new black Raptors were being delivered in the late afternoon off a transporter. I spotted a red and a white one in the shop getting worked on. There might have been more that I could not spot. Out front were a red and a blue Raptor. :cool:

The Red and Blue ones out front are they're demo trucks.

I drool all over the blue one every time I go in there!

Phill

I wonder how many Raptors will get modified over the next year or so,especially with the rumours that Ford might not be making the Raptor after this year!

NO, there will not be a 2015 Raptor but I'd expect it to be back in 2016 has they sold really well for Ford and they've been very popular

However I imagine that the Shelby upgrade will be available for quite some time and as the market and value of used Raptors drops to a more affordable level, upgrades become more affordable to some of us. So I would expect the Shelby upgrade to be in decent demand long after the current gen Raptor stops selling.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about that. With the gradual change of more aluminum over steel to reduce weigh in the F series, the Raptor may not be able handle all the off road capabilities without a lot of damage.

Agreed!!!! It certainly will have an impact for sure. Maybe there will be just a road going version in the future!!!!

The majority of owners will never take them off road much ,least of all try to jump them!

Archived