TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Too Quiet

Don't hardly hear much discussion on the GT350's anymore, ya'll sleeping with your cars?

I want to know how many other GT350 Convertible owners out there and post a pic of your car and any mods you've done?

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

I have not seen another GT350 in the two years I have had mine. Even at Cars and Coffee, I still get "this is the first one I've ever seen".

I got the same comment every day on the West Coast. I shipped my 45th Anniversary to CA in July for a 2 week 1400, mile Pacific Coast Hwy drive from San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. I know that there are abunch in California but apparently, few have been seen on the road or at cruise nights and car shows, I guess.

That rare wondering what the value on mind is? Not looking to sell it but if someone wants to give me stupid money I'll sell it today!

The Coyote motor is great but my 2008 GT/SC is far superior to it in every way, but then again its loaded with extras

I've heard that there's another one in the San Diego area, but I haven't seen it myself. We were out the just the other weekend at the Gaslamp Quarter car show and we'll be out again on Monday at the Veterans' Day Parade. So if any of you are in San Diego stop on by the USS Midway at the embarcadero where we'll all be set up.

Gaslamp Car show.jpg

Gaslamp GT350.jpg

I had the GT350 45th and lost it to Sandy . I have to tell you it was a great car yes I had a long time to get it a year and I would do it again . Don't sale your cars KEEP them . Just a note I got a lot for her which payed for my GT 500 .

I had the GT350 45th and lost it to Sandy . I have to tell you it was a great car yes I had a long time to get it a year and I would do it again . Don't sale your cars KEEP them . Just a note I got a lot for her which payed for my GT 500 .

I bought a GT350 hood from a guy in NY

Wonder if it was off your car?

YES a lot of parts taken off the car . But the word I got someone overseas got the car and wanted to buy parts for it SHELBY e-mailed me and asked about the car . It was a great lost it was a great car I love it

There was a post on the Shelby Forum site a while back by a person in Europe trying to get information on Shelby Mustangs and , what I believe, is this GT350, that was a salvage vehicle. It probably could not be titled in the U.S so it was sent to Europe.

Try look at:

http://www.shelbyforums.com/forums/introductions-greetings/20120-i-m-new-one.html

I believe this is the your car, 1sgt.

:cool:

Archived