TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HyperStangs and "Hellanor" at SEMA.

HyperStangs

Jeff,

We'll look for you as we travel the show. We were at the SDSU - New Mexico game last night....close game; tough season for the Lobos.

John

Actually I really enjoyed seeing the LoBlows laid low by the coach they rudely fired for bringing them winning seasons and 5 bowl games in 7 seasons. Now they are 9 wins in 55 games since they booted Long, payback baby..... :clapping:

There wasn't much said out this way about what happened at NM with Long; just that he retired and then was brought in by Brady Hoke as the defensive coordinator. Of course Hoke bailed and I was a Michigan St fan yesterday, much as you were an SDSU fan last night. Lots of mixed feelings around here about how Rocky's doing so far.

I would not say Rocky is the world's best coach by any means. He probably should be retiring soon, and probably would have at UNM if they had given him a couple more years. But he was doing well, considering the poor talent he was able to attract at that school, and the poor history of football achievement and tradition they have. The UNM admin paid his replacements twice what he was getting, and insulted him as he left as well. I just think that was uncalled for and am always glad when he beats them, as he has done every year since he left.

Archived