TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Satellite Radio Antenna

I took the time to Print out the Spy Photos on 8.5” X 11” Photo paper of all the Shelby GT500 styles & colors that Robert has put on the StangesUnleashed webpage in an effort to help me decide on what my final color will be if or when that might be.

Then something caught my eye, I looked & then looked again & low & behold I noticed the Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna on the rear deck lid mounted in the center about 1” off the leading edge of the rear spoiler (like ½ an egg shell). :happy feet: I guess we have all been mesmerized by the beauty & sound of the car that sometimes we overlook the little things until you blow them up & study the photos. :D

If you want to see what it looks like it’s on the following cars.

Black Coupe with Tungsten stripes (with the hood up – side view)

Alloy Convertible with Tungsten stripes (photos from video – side view)

Grabber Orange Convertible with Tungsten stripes (photos from video – side view)

Hope this helps those who were wondering :burnout:

Edit - Don't thank me, Thank Ninja Robert & crew, they did all the work I just was looking every square inch of the car over & it just caught my attention. (Thanks StangsUnleashed for the great Spy Photos or we may never have known until the car actually hit the dealer lots what it looked liked)

Nice find ColdwaterHotrod! Lots of us have been wondering what it would look like; how could we have missed it? Thanks. :rockon:

Your welcome...I know I will be ordering it as an option now. :D

Nice observation Coldwater,thanks for sharing!

Sometimes they call me Eagle Eye. Your welcome also :D

THANKS CW ! :burnout:

My pleasure :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is it true that the satellite radio option is "backordered" until Dec 06? If so, does that mean if your order includes that option that your car will be dalayed because of that? I'm ready to cancel it off my original order if it causes a delay. Any feedback on this? Thanks.

Is it true that the satellite radio option is "backordered" until Dec 06? If so, does that mean if your order includes that option that your car will be dalayed because of that? I'm ready to cancel it off my original order if it causes a delay. Any feedback on this? Thanks.

Doubtful. Sirius needs the business. If there's an issue it's a vendor issue with hardware and Sirius is on the suppliers like stink.

Personally, I'd rather hav HD radio and an iPod plug in.

bj

Archived