TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I knew my eyes were bad, but did the website's layout change?

lbj

OK, so it isn't just me.

I thought that maybe the G forces involved from the pulley change and the associated increase in boost I got yesterday, might have damaged my eyes.

What do you hate?

All the stuff that was on the Right side is now on the Left and you rearranged the Forums. I can get used to the Forums moved around but the stuff on the Left side of the Forums is really irritating for me.

We did change a few things yesterday.

• Cleaned up some graphics and a few bugs,

• Moved the sidebar from the right side of the page to the left,

• Added a neat little tool on the sidebar with some stats that you can adjust

Changed the order the forums in the first section are listed. Messed up my habit formed forum checking order but I'll get used to it.

All the stuff that was on the Right side is now on the Left and you rearranged the Forums. I can get used to the Forums moved around but the stuff on the Left side of the Forums is really irritating for me.

We only rearranged a few forums within the first section.

As for the column switching from right to left, that was done to correct some viewing issues when on some browsers, I.E., of course, tended to push the page so that the post and column ran into each other.

With the side column moving from right to left, a post can no longer overrun the side column.

We only rearranged a few forums within the first section.

As for the column switching from right to left, that was done to correct some viewing issues when on some browsers, I.E., of course, tended to push the page so that the post and column ran into each other.

With the side column moving from right to left, a post can no longer overrun the side column.

WELL.......when you put it THAT way................... :kookie:

Archived