TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner

281saleen302

Just bought my first shelby recently and noticed it had a team shelby sticker in the windshield. Never heard anything of it so i looked it up found this and signed up haha. Love to be on the forums, here is so pictures of my new and first shelby!

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/083v/library/2007%20Shelby?sort=3&page=1

SmokeStacks5_zpsbc171b8d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all again ha sadly this car is moving to San Antonio Texas with me for at least the next 3 1/2 years. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Don't they have a great track nearby? :drool:

Welcome to Team Shelby and a enjoy the new Shelby. It is a great looking car.

San Antonio area has many local fun Shelby events and many active members of the car community. If you would like more info and a contact name just send me a PM message.

If you have not found the Shelby Registry to show your ownership, you can fund it in the link below.

David

Being from San Antonio and retired from USAF, welcome to the club. If you need anything, just let me know. I work on Lackland and am a member of the local Shelby club. Lots of great folks in the club.

No way you work on lackland? How have i not seen your shelby yet! Im stationed on Lackland. My shelby should be down here beginning of January. Hopefully I see it around!

The next little show is 14 December at 0800 at Lowes at the Rim. It's a show with every type of vehicle you could imagine. Last time I was there, they had a Lambo Aventodor. I know you said that your car doesn't come until January, but you can come out and check some of the San Antonio Shelby Clubs cars out. We usually have 5 or 6 cars there. I'll pm you my name and number.

Archived