TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Info on 08SGT0719

comet78

I'm looking to purchase 08SGT0719 and wanted to know if anyone could provide any build info on it? I'm asking only because it is being advertised as being Windveil Blue Metallic and I thought 08SGTs came in Vista Blue only, the VIN number is 1zvht82h285139442.

Vista Blue is the only blue used for 2008 Shelby GT's.

08' SGT's can be Grabber Orange or Black also. Look up production numbers on this forum

FYI , I have seen Windveil Blue Shelby Terlingu's but not sure what years produced.

I believe that the dealership just doesn't know what they have and called it the wrong color - one owner with 2,000 miles - sounds like a great opportunity. Started in Colorado don't know why it is now in Texas - I believe.

Window Sticker for that VIN is a Vista Blue. It would appear to be a SGT, but Steve could verify that.

Edit : here is the sticker http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1zvht82h285139442

On other things ......

There are 2 know Windveil blue Shelby Terlinguas. There is only one Vista Blue Terlingua that I know of

DeWayne.....who has the other windveil blue besides Dan?

I meet and talked to a windveil blue Terlingua owner at the 2012 Shelbyfest. Is that Dan? Had on a blue bunny shirt and bunny hat and I thought he said he was from Kansas. . Also said his car did not have side exit exhaust as special request.

Archived