TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 GT Supercharger Modification

I know everyone has seen the same posts over and over but I have a few questions about the how I should proceed.

Who can perform the modification near Michigan so Shelby America recognizes the supercharger.

Do I need to take my car to Shelby for the modification?

I have decided on the Shelby Kenne Bell supercharger but I would like to add CAMS also. What are the best cams to use with the KB supercharger?

I have an automatic car and I would like to know if anyone has a stage II KB supercharger with a stock auto behind it?

Thanks

Randy

07SGT4354

Tasca or Sean Hyland is closest....

I would trust Brenspeed in Pierceton Indiana to add the blower if you don't need/care about the "official" gt/sc badging. Or just do it yourself!

I wouldn't mess with cams personally unless you really need that exhaust note changed, the blower can push the bottom end to the max all by itself.

Good luck!

#229 still has the stock auto - survived 20K miles of rental abuse plus another 25K miles of supercharger abuse. Still going strong. I have an intercooled Whipple with the larger pulley (only 9 lbs of boost) and a custom tune putting about 450 RWHP. Plenty of power at any RPM - big smiles for all.

hang on to her, she's a keeper!

A. Making a wife happy by making the car louder/gnarly.... Well, that's rather unheard of.

B. She purchased the car for you in the first place....Well, that's one hell of a woman

Combining A+B? You, my friend, have struck gold!! Congratulations!

A. Making a wife happy by making the car louder/gnarly.... Well, that's rather unheard of.

B. She purchased the car for you in the first place....Well, that's one hell of a woman

Combining A+B? You, my friend, have struck gold!! Congratulations!

Yes I did... She is lots of fun! She is always looking for car shows on the weekends to go to. Can't talk her in to the GT-H hood.... Yet!

Archived