TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale Very Low Miles 2006 Legend Lime GT

IASHELBYGT

I recently bought a Grabber Blue 2013 Boss 302. With the purchase of this vehicle I am selling my Limer to make room for the new toy.

History- I bought this car in 2011 with only 162 original miles on it. Since then I have put about 5,500 mostly highway miles on the car, primarily an 800 mile trip home after purchase, a 2,000 mile trip to Sturgis, SD and a 1,000 mile trip to Eureka Springs, AK. Car currently has ~ 5,650 miles on it, give or take a few as I plan to drive it occasionally until sold. The car is a GT premium automatic, tan leather, Shaker 500, IUP. Car is basically stock. I have added sequentially blinking taillight harness, side mirror covers, LLR dead pedal, $700 worth of 3M clear bra on the front bumper, leading edge of the hood, rocker panels, door edges & sills. Front bumper never drilled for a plate. Car has never been smoked in, has only seen rain a few times and is stored in winter. I had the oil changed and a new Motorcraft battery installed a couple of weeks ago. I have the original window sticker and all documentation, to include owners manual still wrapped in plastic. It would be a wonderful addition to anyones stable of cars. I doubt you will find a nicer stock Legend Lime car out there. Because of the mileage and condition of the vehicle it is priced accordingly. I'm not interested in trades, cash deal only, a negotionable $22,500. Please PM me or email me at dambrisco4009@gmail.com if interested. I can send other pictures if needed as well. Thanks for looking.
096.jpg
089.jpg
121.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb...helbyGT/096.jpg[/img][/url][/email]
093.jpg
087.jpg
104.jpg
102.jpg
112.jpg
LegendLimeInterior.jpg

Four major Buy-its in one vehicle:

Green exterior, relatively rare;

Tan interior, also relatively rare;

Low miles, not as rare as you might think;

Split-spoke wheels, not to everyone's taste, but rarely seen around here.

Had I the extra money, no hesitation.

Hmmmmm....start over?

Michael - not sure what you mean? I love the limer, but don't have time or resources to drive 3 stangs.

Four major Buy-its in one vehicle:

Green exterior, relatively rare;

Tan interior, also relatively rare;

Low miles, not as rare as you might think;

Split-spoke wheels, not to everyone's taste, but rarely seen around here.

Had I the extra money, no hesitation.

Thanks - I hope others feel the same way :thumbsup:

Archived