TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steering wheel center emblem

I am experimenting again, trying to spiff up the interior of my GT350. I ordered a few of the Shelby center emblems from the '60s, this one fits best. It is the '67 Kelsey Hayes center emblem, 2 5/16" diameter. What do you think? I know about the air bag issues, but this is very thin and soft.

post-39072-0-35713100-1379952121_thumb.jpg

post-39072-0-35713100-1379952121_thumb.jpg

Thanks, yes I didn't get the picture lined up well, but it is square. I wish the chrome motif snake from the '69 wheel was bigger, it would fit the interior color scheme better I think. But, yes it does match the passenger side emblem very well, and it is a '67, which matches the grill emblem too.

Thanks! Mine is a 2013, so the '67 style and color fits the other emblems on it. I would think SAI, since they have the rights to all these logos, could easily have made this in a decal, etc. and replaced the horse. Maybe Ford would have objected if they did it? That's my guess, Ford didn't want them messing with the Mustang emblems.

do you know if the steering wheel emblem will fit the wheel center car? as must as these GT350's cost the best thing they can do is a plain Jane GT350 cap, seems to me the 2011 GT350 got all the good stuff and us 2013 owners got the shaft

since you already got the one on your steering wheel can you measure it compared to the wheel center cap? I would have preferred the logo's from the 2011 especially since they aren't really offering anything for the 13/14

I could, but my wheels are not like yours. My wheels have no center cap, they are the forged Shelby 20" ones and it is just a cast CS logo in the middle that is part of the whole wheel.

can you post a pic of your CS logo just so I can see it.. thx

You get that bad boy opened yet? I choose to not install a supercharger but regardless these new 5.0 motors are really strong so blower versions must be darn right scary

Now that is much better than just a GT350 cap. C'mon we all know its a GT350 so give us something for the money we spent

Red calipers on a Grabber Blue car, that is unusal and took some balls to do.

• 3 months later...

Archived