TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to forum just bought my KR

Wyobrit

After growing up in England reading every one of my dads 1960's Automobile year annuals, dreaming of and drooling over anything Shelby, I finally achieved my dream and purchased a 2008 KR in silver on Friday. I have thoroughly enjoyed digging through the forums the last couple of days, and it has given me answers to many of the questions I did not know to ask! Looking forward to many years of enjoyment!

After growing up in England reading every one of my dads 1960's Automobile year annuals, dreaming of and drooling over anything Shelby, I finally achieved my dream and purchased a 2008 KR in silver on Friday. I have thoroughly enjoyed digging through the forums the last couple of days, and it has given me answers to many of the questions I did not know to ask! Looking forward to many years of enjoyment!

Congrats on joining the KR ranks. These are truly amazing cars.

I assume you're in Wyoming based on your user name. You've got some like minded HP freaks up there.

Also, keep an eye your regional links for activities, and be sure to make it to a future Shelby Bash in Las Vegas

Post us a :camera: in the KR Picture thread

Cheers,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived