TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank you Van Thank you John Jr.

patrickshelby

I think everybody knows who they are because they both are BIG names in our hobby.

These days, people caring about customers are becoming scarce so I felt like sharing the fact that these two persons (companies) are very serious about providing perfect services. I did experience it lately again.

I am not linked in anyway to them, in fact I live overseas and it is even more appreciated to deal with such reliable people when you are so remote!!!

THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN!

post-22789-0-20987600-1379760917_thumb.jpg

post-22789-0-20987600-1379760917_thumb.jpg

I think everybody knows who they are because they both are BIG names in our hobby.

These days, people caring about customers are becoming scarce so I felt like sharing the fact that these two persons (companies) are very serious about providing perfect services. I did experience it lately again.

I am not linked in anyway to them, in fact I live overseas and it is even more appreciated to deal with such reliable people when you are so remote!!!

THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN!

Patrickshelby

Thank you for the kind remarks. We do try and provide the best service in the industry.

yes van thanks as well... more business to come

Thanks super hiss. Looking forward to it!

Many thanks,

Van

www.revanracing.com

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of companies could learn from Van. Customer Service is a lost art. I called him this week to order a tune and he didn't rush me and was patient will all my questions. I'll be doing for business with him in future. Looking forward to meeting you at The Texas Mile.

• 1 month later...

+ 1 here, Van DOES HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE PERIOD. He takes the time to listen to your questions, he's extremely knowledgeable and really a pleasure to talk to. Not to mention that he actually RACES what he sells.

I was on the fence between the TVS, Whipple, and Kenne Bell. He has practical experience he never THRASHED any of them but explained in detail the difference between all 3 and helped me make the best choice.

I'll be doing business with him again!!

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have to say Van you get my vote! I ordered an IW 10" OD pulley and belts on Friday and this man literally pulled over to take my order and help me out. I only experienced such customer service from Jay @ JLT and Fore Inovations.

Van I will try to make all my purchases through you! Thank you for all you do for us.

Mark

Archived