TEAM SHELBY FORUM

the 'red' color

The color of the SS on the front page of the site - Kinda Red - Anyone know if it's a show color only, or is available? and what's it called.

cheers

:banghead:

The only red color available on the GT500 is Torch Red

I was wondering the same thing because it is hard to tell if that is the Torch Red or some other color they used on that car. The red colors can appear different in shades depending on lighting when taking pictures. So I don't know if that is the same red or some other shade of red they used on that car. If it is different you will have to have the car repainted to get it because the only factory color is Torch Red on the GT500. Unless the KR will be offered in different colors and that is one of them. We haven't heard anything on the KR other than they will build 1,000 and they will come out in spring of 08.

Well I already have the car....so could I just take the girl? :happy feet: :banana piano: :shift::drop:

She can ride in a really, really, really FAST car! :hysterical:

I am the girl so No!!!! :nonono: but if you think you can stop quick enough in your FAST car (excuse me) then by all means. :speedie: :tease: :hysterical2:

sexystang, your really hot!!! You put that on there to tease us didn't you? do you have man?

Thanks for the compliment!!! :rolleyes: Answer to your first question maybe I did :tease: And last but not least to your second question I do have a Man :drop: w/a hot GT!! :shift::wub::yup: :burnout:

She don't need no man! She's got us! :hysterical:

ShelbyDude your right there are a bunch of you 'crazy' guys on this site. :lol: :wacko: :kuko:

Archived