TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Myself A Focus!

Jer

This weekend I bought a new Focus ST with ST3 package in Oxford White. WOW, what a fun car.

I hope to use this car to develop more and cooler Focus parts, which will ALL be available from us ASAP.

There! I'm committed!

Jer

cool man! i think those cars are awesome! they have got to be today's biggest bang for your performance buck. i tell the guys at work that and they look at me like i have three heads! narrow-minded old men that they are. pics please :camera:

It's a hilariously fun car. So, far, I am just amazed by the TORQUE - even in sixth gear on the highway at 110mph, it still PULLS when you push the throttle harder. My afternoon commute no longer requires downshifts on the highway. No matter what gear I'm in, the gas pedal delivers the grunt. Amazing. Can't wipe the smile off my face.

Jer

JerFocusST.jpg

JerFocusST.jpg

This weekend I bought a new Focus ST with ST3 package in Oxford White. WOW, what a fun car.

I hope to use this car to develop more and cooler Focus parts, which will ALL be available from us ASAP.

There! I'm committed!

Jer

I've known for some time you should be commited :hysterical2:

Congrats Jer. I'm looking forward to seeing what you and your team at SPP come up with. :salute:

It's a hilariously fun car. So, far, I am just amazed by the TORQUE - even in sixth gear on the highway at 110mph, it still PULLS when you push the throttle harder. My afternoon commute no longer requires downshifts on the highway. No matter what gear I'm in, the gas pedal delivers the grunt. Amazing. Can't wipe the smile off my face.

Jer

attachicon.gifJerFocusST.jpg

yeah they are fun cars.congrats.

Gotta ask, while being a test mule for some parts, will it also get the Shelby Focus treatment? If so, what stripe scheme are you going to go with?

It may get the full conversion. If so, I will have a hard time deciding, although I might be tempted to match my SGT...

Jer

Yup - now I have TWO of them! LOL

Jer

• 1 month later...

Glad to see you purchased one! We have a Performance Blue to go with my 2010 GT500 Kona Blue and our 2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue! All are extremely fun to drive. My only complaint is that the Recaro seats are not as comfortable as the 2013 GT500's Recaro. Amazing torque.

I picked up a white Focus 2013 ST3 as my DD a couple of months ago. Absolutely love the car.

Plus, it's the fastest color!

Jer

Archived