TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*WANTED* - Shelby GT Brake Duct / Driving Light Bezels

'07 GT/CS

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in need of one for the driver's side of my GT-H. Purchased the car from a local dealer and one of the bezels is busted up. Will take the single bezel or a set. I know they are on backorder from Shelby, just wanted to get it fixed sooner than later. Thanks

I'm in need of one for the driver's side of my GT-H. Purchased the car from a local dealer and one of the bezels is busted up. Will take the single bezel or a set. I know they are on backorder from Shelby, just wanted to get it fixed sooner than later. Thanks

I think he was referring to your location. You decline to provide a region

If I get my hands on a set, I'll think of you first.

BTW, our new ones will retrofit older cars, and they are an upgrade, so lots of folks will be switching to the new model, and the used market will see the old sets come available.

Jer

Still early in development... will not be here before year's end, maybe February? Long shot guess.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jet,

Are the backing plates, hoses and clamps available?

Thanks,

Robert

Don't know for sure, but I believe we have some.

I'll check.

Jer

Archived