TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise to Carmel, Lunch at Baja Cantina - Saturday 10/5/2013

SVT NAJA

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time on the cruise today. Had a few guys stop by the shop on the way home. It was great to see everybody and hang out. Hope to see you all December 7th! Here are a few pix of the shop and my house here in Hollister.

attachicon.gifP1050348.jpgattachicon.gifP1050349.jpgattachicon.gifP1050350.jpgattachicon.gif20131003_210558.jpgattachicon.gif20131003_210758.jpgattachicon.gif20131003_210813.jpgattachicon.gif20131003_181938.jpg

PS SVT NAJA you missed out was looking forward to you coming by, maybe next time!

Wow! I like that garage. Cars are not bad either(Ha,ha) Who ever owns that set up, you've got two thumbs up from me. Maybe a little jealousy, too!

That's redneckgt's place - he was smart enough to buy the garage and they threw in a house ! I like hanging out in his garage so much that I brought the 2 Shelby GTs that are getting built for the SFR SCCA SPEC MUSTANG class down there so I have an excuse to be there ! :lol:

That's redneckgt's place - he was smart enough to buy the garage and they threw in a house ! I like hanging out in his garage so much that I brought the 2 Shelby GTs that are getting built for the SFR SCCA SPEC MUSTANG class down there so I have an excuse to be there ! :lol:

Oh, your the one building those cars. Great job! Would love to watch those cars in action someday. As others have mentioned, if you need a driver, ah hmm! Makes me want to make my tribute into a track car.

Nice...... I like hanging out there too :bliss:

Thanks for the pictures Harald! And, thanks Jim for another outstanding cruise!! The weather was perfect, the cars were absolutely gorgeous and it was so nice to see some people that I hadn't seen in awhile. It would have been even better if Scott was able to join us but we are so grateful to be busy.Looking forward to the next one..... :)Aggie

I couldn't have said it any better ... it was a terrific time had by all!

Cheers,

Martin

I want to thank everyone that came out for contributing to another successful TS-PCR event.

It doesn't happen without your participation and enthusiasm!

Here are some links to other pictures I've seen posted:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/gallery/image/11157-2013-1005-shelby-run-to-baja-cantina-carmel/ Posted by Ron and Brenda

http://bossmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6087.msg93178#msg93178 Posted by Fat Boss (starts at Post #6)

Archived