TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise to Carmel, Lunch at Baja Cantina - Saturday 10/5/2013

SVT NAJA

Hmm -- could swear that I posted to this thread (might be an iPad issue). Anyway, trying again: Please add me to the list ... I'll hook-up with the caravan in San Jose around 10 AM (Bailey & 101 as suggested above). Thanks!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm -- could swear that I posted to this thread (might be an iPad issue). Anyway, trying again: Please add me to the list ... I'll hook-up with the caravan in San Jose around 10 AM (Bailey & 101 as suggested above). Thanks!

Great to see you are making this. Looks like 30+ cars.

You posted in last year's thread. I just figured you were driving a De Lorean and would meet us last year.

bttf_time_machine_ebay_lead.jpg

You posted in last year's thread. I just figured you were driving a De Lorean and would meet us last year.

That's exactly what I did and I quickly edited my post ... now if I could just find a Delorean to help fix some other things ;)

Jim

Please add Ron & Brenda Lawrence, who will join up with the folks in Concord, driving their 2011 SG GT500

Thank you

Michael,

I'll post Ron & Brenda up on page 1. They joined us for Snakes at the Lake this past June with their beautiful SG and I look forward to having them with us again this Saturday.

Jim

Hey jim can you add joe with. 95 cobra and mike with 03 mach 1. Then for me add a plus 1.

Thanks bud

Allen,

It's great that we have some representation from the NorCal SVTOA crew! I'll get Joe and Mike posted up on page 1. See you this Saturday morning at Sun Valley.

Jim

The group meeting at Hwy 85 & 101 should meet up at Bailey Ave. about 2 miles past the intersection. There is a long on ramp with a nice wide shoulder for us to wait.

Tom,

Good point. Thanks!

South Bay members should gather near the S/B Hwy 101 onramp at Bailey Avenue south of the 85/101 interchange as seen here: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=san+jose,+ca&ll=37.208747,-121.728365&spn=0.015586,0.033023&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&hnear=San+Jose,+Santa+Clara,+California&gl=us&t=h&z=16

The TS-PCR conga line will be passing by just about 10am enroute to our Gilroy stop.

Jim

Martin,

I did a double take and thought for a moment that I hit the Send button too many times...

We look forward to having you joining us for the day with other Blue Oval enthusiasts. See you this Saturday!

Jim

So our TS-PCR cruise to Carmel Valley and lunch at the Baja Cantina this Saturday is quickly approaching and it looks like we'll have a great turnout. I need to firm up the guest count for our buffet lunch at Baja Cantina with Nathan (their catering manager), so if you're on the sidelines and want join us, please post up by Thursday before noon! If you already posted up and you need to change your plans, please let me know. Thanks!

Now, for the KP weather report, here's the latest for this weekend...

ScreenShot493_zpsa8b35454.jpg

So our TS-PCR cruise to Carmel Valley and lunch at the Baja Cantina this Saturday is quickly approaching and it looks like we'll have a great turnout. I need to firm up the guest count for our buffet lunch at Baja Cantina with Nathan (their catering manager), so if you're on the sidelines and want join us, please post up by Thursday before noon! If you already posted up and you need to change your plans, please let me know. Thanks!

I checked that earlier today myself....another perfect weekend on the California Coast! :sunny:

Harald,

I owe Nathan at the Baja Cantina a call, so I will get an update on this tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder!

Jim

Cool. I think with the amount of attendance this will be necessary. Either way, looks like this will be a blast with so many attending and stellar weather anticipated.

Martin,

I did a double take and thought for a moment that I hit the Send button too many times...

We look forward to having you joining us for the day with other Blue Oval enthusiasts. See you this Saturday!

Jim

LOL -- yeah, I'm not sure how I arrived at the old thread. Thanks for taking the time to make all of the arrangements ... I look forward to catching up with you as well!

Jim, what time do you expect the conga line to be getting off from 101 to 156?

Harald,

Look for us to make the transition at Hwy's 101 and 156 at approximately 11:05am, but maybe sooner with the Mad Hatter KR on point... :lol:

Jim

:( we are out. The car show I was supposed to help at needs help, I would feel bad if I skipped out on them especially since it's a fund raiser for a cancer child. Have fun and take lots of pics.

Bruce,

Great cause! We'll catch you on the next one...

Jim

I expected nothing less from you Jim - now I got to figure out what car to drive !

Archived