TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford - quality is job 1 sticker

ITHERTZ66

I have that sticker on my car along with the one below. This is the reason I have not tinted the windows.

imageshack.com/i/nh73wij/]73wi.jpg[/url]Uploaded with ImageShack.com

That sticker is not unique to the H cars, I've been a prep team and driver for Russo & Steele auction many times, and we had to put that sticker in EVERY auction car...you know, government protecting ourselves from ourselves....

I say lose it, its an eyesore and a distraction, and not unique at all.

Each assembly plant has their own design and their own sticker. Proud to be a union member because I know how it helps first hand.

Contact this fella and ask for one or two of the stickers, tell him another UAW worker gave you his name and he'll send you a couple of the stickers.

The one for the Flat Rock Assembly Plant is unique as I mentioned...

Steve Gonzales,

​UAW Local 3000 President
22693 Van Horn Rd., Woodhaven, MI 48183

Phone: (734) 692-3490

Fax: 734-692-3496

• 2 months later...

I don't have a Hertz, but I have this sticker on both my 2007 Shelby GT and my 2013 GT. My wife wanted me to remove them awhile back and I said "WHAATTTT???? NO!" :lol:

I don't have a Hertz, but I have this sticker on both my 2007 Shelby GT and my 2013 GT. My wife wanted me to remove them awhile back and I said "WHAATTTT???? NO!" :lol:

Which version do you have? Are they both the same or different?

They are different; here are some pics; edit- the first is the Shelby GT, located on the driver-side rear window; the second is the 2013, located on the passenger-side windshield.

2007sticker_zps0ab8a582.jpeg

2013sticker_zpsfae45cda.jpeg

Wow, I'm surprised the 07 SGT has a different sticker from the 2006. A 3rd type on the '13 (same as the ones that were mailed to me).

Still looking for the original type (pair of stickers needed) for my 06 Hertz. (pic in the first post on this thread)

Thanks!

Troy

Archived