TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby NE Rocktoberfest 2013

GT50040th

• 2 weeks later...

I am a new Shelby GT500 owner, and now a member of Team Shelby. Will have to pass this year, still have a child in high school, marching band...very few weekends available in the fall. Starting to get cold, need to get moving on new set of wheels and tires for cold weather, typically plenty of cold days with clear roads, will see how the weather goes.

Regards,

Philip

post-41539-0-92647300-1380141736_thumb.jpg

post-41539-0-92647300-1380141736_thumb.jpg

Less than a week away at this point.

I worked a little on the car today....wheels, carpets, and glass (I hate doing the glass, especially the inside of the winshield).

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday.

Z-man

Have (at least) one other Shelby Dodge friend planning on attending.

The guy from whom I bought my Charger, now owns a Viper, (I paid for one of the Viper wheels with the purchase of the Charger...), and I invited him, but he's is not able to make it. For future reference, wouldn't Viper owners also be 'part' of the Shelby 'family' since CS was (to say the LEAST), the 'Godfather' of the Viper?

See you at the Show!

Perfect weather and perfect food. John does a GREAT JOB in that area for sure.

I can see how he arranges and plans to make the food perfect, but he must have some BIG connections to pull off the perfect weather.

Should be a very nice day (as always). Looking forward to seeing everyone early Saturday morning for breakfast.

Z-man

Had a great time yesterday as well. John did a very nice job. It was good talking to everyone and putting faces to names, but never got the name of the couple that parked next to us.The husband was wearing a kilt and had me laughing the whole time. P.S. food was so good I went up for seconds on the roast beef and the meatballs. Z-Man did you get a chance to check out my hood? The staff at Sequoia supply were very polite also. I know where I'm going to buy outdoor furniture and supplies. Ed

The Z-family had a good time yesterday. Learning from past experiance, we took two vehicles to the show. The kids like to make scarecrows, play the games, and paint pumpkins. Call be crazy but scarecrows with hay leaking out of every orifice ,and orange squash cover in wet paint are not allowed in the Shelby.

Was great to see all thebold friends, as well as meet some new Team Shelby members, Seems like we had more cars show up this year, but in general, things felt more relaxed and laid back. Eveybody just took their time, relaxed, and enjoyed the show.

Ed - I did check out your hood, as well as a few other at the show. Even went on-line to Cervini's this morning to check it out on their site.

Wayne - Congratulations on your "Top 10" award. My son kept looking at your car (and your buddies) and scratching his head. We had a talk about Dodge Shelby's.

We are looking forward to next years show already.

Here is a link to the photos, including the awards photos....http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/Z-man5678/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/Z-man5678/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=1381092199651017284865578924907

And a few pics...

WGC_4355_zps6df6c0da.jpg

WGC_4356_zpse2f40eec.jpg

WGC_4308_zps0e9c1953.jpg

WGC_4325_zps7212393f.jpg

WGC_4317_zpsd1d8d248.jpg

WGC_4326_zps97b1ed1d.jpg

WGC_4335_zps9f5d99c9.jpg

WGC_4341_zps663c55d1.jpg

WGC_4346_zpsbf65b389.jpg

WGC_4351_zps1a880bb9.jpg

WGC_4369_zpsd57ad157.jpg

WGC_4411_zps8245fad0.jpg

Great job with the photos, and thanks!!

Here's a link to my FB page, and a few shots using my dumb phone camera....

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.canada.3/media_set?set=a.10201351370799968.1073741830.1044503960&type=1&notif_t=like

Thanks for the pic of us on your Facebook page! Great seeing you again! (and thanks for bringing the Dodge)

Thanks for the pic of us on your Facebook page! Great seeing you again! (and thanks for bringing the Dodge)

My pleasure, Ray! I SHOULD have gotten the pics of the people WITH their cars.....that's what i get for coming up with the scheme before I had my coffee that morning...

Archived