TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Engine Compartment Question

carrera

Anyone notice that on the black plastic box with two tubes running into it,attached to the drivers side front fender ,about 3inches forward of the fire wall in the engine compartment there are two white plastic o-rings just sitting loosely on the top of the box, one around each tube. Should they be there or have mine gotten loose from another location?

Anyone notice that on the black plastic box with two tubes running into it,attached to the drivers side front fender ,about 3inches forward of the fire wall in the engine compartment there are two white plastic o-rings just sitting loosely on the top of the box, one around each tube. Should they be there or have mine gotten loose from another location?

I have the same... They came that way... Why? who knows, have seen it on other cars as well.

Keith

Those 2 white rings are normal and nothing to worry about. They are from the factory and pop off those hoses during installation I believe. They are basically trash, but most people keep them as collectors will look for them as a sign of "original equipment"...or something like that. I'm leaving mine be.

Archived