TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Caffeine and Octane this Sunday 9/1/13

Doug's GT500

If you go in the main office building entrance off of Windward Pkwy, I usually turn right, then turn right again to enter the parking area. From there I try and get a spot in the first two rows on the left. I know one guy (Jay) who has a 1966 Shelby GT350 and a 2008 GT500KR that usually parks in the first row. If I'm there early enough then I usually park next to him. His Vista Blue KR and my Vista Blue SGT looks pretty good sitting next to each other.

We can save spots up to 7:30 am then you have to let them go for others. If its not raining, then I can try to get up there early and save a few spots if people want to let me know by posting here. I live about 10 minutes from the place. I can take some cones to mark off some on either side and will get there at about 6:30 or so.

Just let me know!

Andy.

I'm going to try my best to be there by 8

unless the weather turns really crappy

Gotch ya, but I may not be able to hold off a spot that long...they usually force our hands by 7:30, but I'll try to fend them off. I'll send you a PM with my cell phone so you can call when you get near....If the weather is crappy, then I won't be there either!!

Anyone else?

Andy.

I sure wish I would have checked the forum a couple days ago. Like a rookie I showed up at 7:55 and had to park in the next county and walk over. Thanks to grsybtch for letting me know this event was taking place. I sure hope to make it next time I am in town. Loved all the classic and current cars out there.

I sure wish I would have checked the forum a couple days ago. Like a rookie I showed up at 7:55 and had to park in the next county and walk over. Thanks to grsybtch for letting me know this event was taking place. I sure hope to make it next time I am in town. Loved all the classic and current cars out there.

If I had known you were coming, I would have set up to save one more spot!

Great show and great peeps!

Enjoyed it Andy thanks for saving the spot!

Nice to meet you Doug, Jay, and Austin!

Steve, glad to do it for you and great to meet you in person!

Hope to see you on the 21st if the kids activity calendar doesn't prevent me from driving over.

Andy.

Archived