TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Italians are coming..Our do anything Car....

gt350lp

As long as YOU are happy with it I guess.

Kind of opposite from what I look for in a car.

I noticed your GT350 has cobra emblems, didnt like the powered by ford emblems?

Interesting car. The faux GT 350 is interesting too!

I made my Mustang into a GT350 Tribute as close to 65,66,67 but with some updated touches..

We like the Fiat 500L because of the amount of room on the inside...it really is huge....We hope to move to Kauai in maybe 2 or 3 years. You really need a smaller car on that island...The Mustang and Vette would too much for that island...

I made my Mustang into a GT350 Tribute as close to 65,66,67 but with some updated touches..

We like the Fiat 500L because of the amount of room on the inside...it really is huge....We hope to move to Kauai in maybe 2 or 3 years. You really need a smaller car on that island...The Mustang and Vette would too much for that island...

My Version.....http://www.photoshow.com/watch/MD4Pm7Jx

Hey Larry, I like the Fiat 500. 2-door version for me as a run around. Will be great on the island. Do you plan to keep the vette & stang?

If we do the move,,,we will sell everything..Only going to take what will fit in one of those pods...Kauai IMO is the most beautiful of all the islands but the wettest...I can't see me washing those cars every day....Just want to kick back and relax with my honey....

Archived